Corvallis

RP - Family Sims

Hey guys, so basically I've been on Second Life for many years now, but I left for quite a while and most of the people I knew just left (sadly). Since this could be considered a "fresh start" Im looking to make new friends and stuff. Was thinking about joining a RP family in a urban RP sim. I do not think I should be considered a kid or a teen since my AVIE doesn't kinda look like a young person <_< Maybe an uncle or something? <_< Well hopefully you guys can point me to something cool or just IM me in-world :D

Many thanks :D

Picture of me for reference. 

me.png

11 minutes ago, AmberisKawaii said:

Hmmmmmm?

Giano Estates 

Belleview Estates

Pleasant Hope Estate

Greensboro Estates

These are some pretty good places

Do those need me to buy/rent some sort of land? Because I was hoping I didn't have too 8D. Rather spend money on clothes and stuff than rent a place <_<

3 minutes ago, Corvallis said:

Do those need me to buy/rent some sort of land? Because I was hoping I didn't have too 8D. Rather spend money on clothes and stuff than rent a place <_<

Yes

4 minutes ago, AmberisKawaii said:

Yes

? Do you have any opinion in any of them or "live" in any? Maybe I can work as firefighter or something similar.

13 hours ago, RahulMirchandani said:

Acacia Falls, you can RP here and do not have to rent space. 

Sounds like Arcacia Falls is the only sim even worth considering a visit. If a sim requires you to rent space there just to role play... OH, WAIT! ~EPIPHANY~ No wonder those sims are *always deserted*.

I think I saw something about Arcacia falls in another forum and have been meaning to pay it a visit. With this news (quoted) it shall be on my extremely short list of one.

Edited by Alyona Su

I found one called Strattford county. You can also RP here and do not need to get a place to rent. Its still young but the people here are really hellpfull and nice. Small community where everyone knows everyone. Might stick to this one for a while.

Thanks for all the recomendations ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corvallis said:

I found one called Strattford county. You can also RP here and do not need to get a place to rent. Its still young but the people here are really hellpfull and nice. Small community where everyone knows everyone. Might stick to this one for a while.

Thanks for all the recomendations ❤️

My list of "investigate this" grows to two!! Thanks!

• Like 1

Moonstone Ridge Community is looking for Hospital Staff! If you would like to play as a doctor or a nurse please come by!  

I'm sure I am late to the party but there a re a lot of communities where you can come and RP and enjoy the community, people and the views. I am of course biased on my own community Cedar Creek Township but I will give you a list of some that might spike your interest as well.

- Aberdeen (Roleplay Community)

- Cocoa Bay (Roleplay Community)

- North Providence (Full on City Themed)

Hope this helps you find some new places to visit and I know each one listed as well as mine we offer jobs from Police, Fire, Medical, Judges, Lawyers, Shop Owners of shops that we have created and working with other businesses. If you have any other questions contact me at any time. I have been part of the RP community for a very long time. 

You can RP without needing to pay any rent at The Crack Den, you just need to get a group tag to RP there. It is busy all the time there, There is VERY much to do, see, get involved with. They accept all SL ages from 5 years old and up.