mainland question

Patrick Carousel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have always rented land from private sim owners so i have never needed a premim account, however i would like to start purchasing some to rent out, when i go to a plot of land owned by governor linden i cannot purchase it, is this becouse i dont have a premuim account ? and before you post " read the wikki " i did and i couldnt find anything about this

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :)

Pat

You can only buy Mainland land if you are a premium member & then you will be able to buy any that is set for sale.

Not all land owned by Governer Linden will be put up for sale. If it is Abandoned land that has reverted back to LL ownership then that will eventually be put back for sale at 1L per sqm but there are sections of most mainland sims that are Linden owned and will not be sold, they are usually called Maintainance land and they get roads built on them.

Some other Linden owned land (such as new land) goes for sale by Auction and you still need to be a premium member to bid in the Auctions.

Once you upgrade to Premuim, you can buy land of off other residents it does not need to be from LL.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.