two houses

snow Scarmon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, snow Scarmon said:

I have a linden house  I like.  I really don't want the 512 sq on the main land. Since the house and the area of mainland are both 512 can I just have a second linden house?

Sorry, but you cannot.  However, LL is working on creating 1024 sqm houses which will give you more overall space and more LI.  We don't have a date yet - we just know that they are doing it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Only one per customer, Snow.  Sorry about that.  There's another option you might consider, though.  Buy a 1024 sq m parcel on the Mainland and use your land fee waiver to pay the monthly fees.  Then rent that parcel out and charge enough to pay for renting a 512 sq m parcel somewhere else  -- either on the Mainland or in a private estate -- to live on.  If you do the math right, you can end up earning more from renting out the 1024 than you pay to rent the smaller 512 that you live on.

Or, I suppose, just buy a 512 and rent it out, then stay where you are now.   I think it will be easier to rent out a 1024, though.

Edited by Rolig Loon

The Horizons homes have a couple of very attractive features; the double prim allotment, the six pre-built themed homes as Fiona says.  They are also rated Adult, and if you don't like the pre-built houses you can use your own, which you can't do on Linden Home parcels.  The downside is that all these features make them highly desirable.  Horizons parcels typically carry asking prices of $L40,000 - $L60,000.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.