Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Did you just tell Dyna to get naked? :D 

No, i'm on about showing more areas like the part in the far east corner of the orginal spp regions. 

They have separate regions north I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

According the Second Life Grid Survey post made on Sunday 14th July 2019...see here

New Regions

SSPE200
SSPE201
SSPE202
SSPE203
SSPE216
SSPE217
SSPE218
SSPE219
 

Renames

SSPE106    ==>    Penitent Beach
SSPE120    ==>    Passwall
SSPE121    ==>    Sweetmarsh
SSPE122    ==>    Cape Lively
SSPE123    ==>    Ancoraggio
SSPE136    ==>    Rothacker
Edited by Daniel Voyager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

No, i'm on about showing more areas like the part in the far east corner of the orginal spp regions. 

They have separate regions north I know. 

Either you are only half awake, or you are no fun...

So, are you talking about SSPXT5 and surrounding waters, or the regions further north which were copied from the SSP continent?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

According the Second Life Grid Survey post made on Sunday 14th July 2019...see here

They are hobbling way after the facts. Those regions have been renamed earlier this week, and I think it was last week that the new regions had gone in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Waiting for Bellisseria Rat to show up now....

I just moved into this house yesterday (in Sweetmarsh) & the Bellisseria Cat came for a visit.....I assume to welcome me to the neighborhood, but not really sure...when I spoke to him/her - he ran off.

7.19 - new house in Sweetmarsh_007.jpg

  • Like 18
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RacyAcey said:

I just moved into this house yesterday (in Sweetmarsh) & the Bellisseria Cat came for a visit.....I assume to welcome me to the neighborhood, but not really sure...when I spoke to him/her - he ran off.

7.19 - new house in Sweetmarsh_007.jpg

The Bellisseria Cat does not speak. You were fortunate to get a visit. 💖🐈💖 Lovely view you have there! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RacyAcey said:

I just moved into this house yesterday (in Sweetmarsh) & the Bellisseria Cat came for a visit.....I assume to welcome me to the neighborhood, but not really sure...when I spoke to him/her - he ran off.

7.19 - new house in Sweetmarsh_007.jpg

I don't know if you waited long, and tried many times, but was it worth the wait?

That spot is really good. Even the included fence is great, it looks like the Mole decorated with whole lenghts instead of stubs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

I just moved into this house yesterday (in Sweetmarsh) & the Bellisseria Cat came for a visit.....I assume to welcome me to the neighborhood, but not really sure...when I spoke to him/her - he ran off.

7.19 - new house in Sweetmarsh_007.jpg

 

What a great view! And a visit from Rex as well! You had a lucky day indeed. :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

The Bellisseria Cat does not speak. You were fortunate to get a visit. 💖🐈💖 Lovely view you have there! 

Does the Cat have a click menu? You know, pet, stroke, feed..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Does the Cat have a click menu? You know, pet, stroke, feed..?

You'd have to catch him first to find out! We mere humans are not that fast. lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You'd have to catch him first to find out! We mere humans are not that fast. lol

Luckily, I’m a Neko Lion and can take feral lion form if needed. But I only want to pet the Cat, not eat it.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Does the Cat have a click menu? You know, pet, stroke, feed..?

I don’t know about that. I only had contact with him one time. We were both traveling on the ferry. Before I could take his photo, he was off like a shot when we landed at the dock. His human alter ego indicated that he doesn’t talk. I’m used to cats being aloof. 😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't know if you waited long, and tried many times, but was it worth the wait?

That spot is really good. Even the included fence is great, it looks like the Mole decorated with whole lenghts instead of stubs.

The view is amazing.  I don't want to make anyone mad....but I had a house in Venber for 2 months.  It was about a month of trying when I got that one.....but lately, I had been really wanting a houseboat & decided to take the plunge & release the house & try to get a houseboat.....I was quite prepared to be homeless for a very long time.....but I was very lucky.

I released it about 7:30am (4:30 SL time).......and about 2 hours later - I got this one......when I saw it was in Sweetmarsh, I was happy since I had been walking around that area almost everyday & had fallen in love with 1 particular location.....the house I got is right next door & it is just as good, maybe better.....so my desire for a houseboat will have to wait for a long while - as I enjoy this house.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

The view is amazing.  I don't want to make anyone mad....but I had a house in Venber for 2 months.  It was about a month of trying when I got that one.....but lately, I had been really wanting a houseboat & decided to take the plunge & release the house & try to get a houseboat.....I was quite prepared to be homeless for a very long time.....but I was very lucky.

I released it about 7:30am (4:30 SL time).......and about 2 hours later - I got this one......when I saw it was in Sweetmarsh, I was happy since I had been walking around that area almost everyday & had fallen in love with 1 particular location.....the house I got is right next door & it is just as good, maybe better.....so my desire for a houseboat will have to wait for a long while - as I enjoy this house.

No one should get mad at you because you had a house and let it go.  I released the first home I got.  I love your post cause it is so awesome when someone gets a house almost exactly where they wanted it.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

The view is amazing.  I don't want to make anyone mad....but I had a house in Venber for 2 months.  It was about a month of trying when I got that one.....but lately, I had been really wanting a houseboat & decided to take the plunge & release the house & try to get a houseboat.....I was quite prepared to be homeless for a very long time.....but I was very lucky.

I released it about 7:30am (4:30 SL time).......and about 2 hours later - I got this one......when I saw it was in Sweetmarsh, I was happy since I had been walking around that area almost everyday & had fallen in love with 1 particular location.....the house I got is right next door & it is just as good, maybe better.....so my desire for a houseboat will have to wait for a long while - as I enjoy this house.

I feel like you've got the best of both worlds. You've got a house and you're right on the water. That's definitely a win! :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

The view is amazing.  I don't want to make anyone mad....but I had a house in Venber for 2 months.  It was about a month of trying when I got that one.....but lately, I had been really wanting a houseboat & decided to take the plunge & release the house & try to get a houseboat.....I was quite prepared to be homeless for a very long time.....but I was very lucky.

I released it about 7:30am (4:30 SL time).......and about 2 hours later - I got this one......when I saw it was in Sweetmarsh, I was happy since I had been walking around that area almost everyday & had fallen in love with 1 particular location.....the house I got is right next door & it is just as good, maybe better.....so my desire for a houseboat will have to wait for a long while - as I enjoy this house.

I've never seen anyone get mad because someone released a house to get either a houseboat or a different location.  Lots of us have done so.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 6:38 PM, summernightsdream said:

What if SSP84 in the working area gets copied in SSPE185? And the next bigger release is in preparation? Hmmmmm ..

trailer-area--maybe_001.jpg

So... I was casually looking at the map again when it suddenly hit me. The answer is actually right under our noses.
On July 9th I spotted the "Würffel Hoose" on SSP264 but today I stumbled upon Glam Isle where there are 3 clearly discernible buildings., the smaller circular one is the beach bar which we know as the Squishy Pickle.

The Squishy Pickle is being used on the coast, but there is/was no such bar that could be used further inland and that's where the other two (large!) buildings come in. 

We know that the Würffel Hoose was first blue, and two days later changed color to brown... ish. and those are also the colors we see on Glam Isle. We also already figured that it would probably be a community building of sorts.

 

So what I think now, and what I am convinced of, is that the Würffel Hoose is a community building which is supposed to go in this open area on SSPE185 around the time that the surrounding areas are ready to be released.
The Würffel Hoose on SSPE185 is situated on a river, but when you look at the Glam Isle map, you see that the blue WH is placed inland and that the brown WH is placed by the waterside and looking out over the water (like the WH  on SSPE185) this to me says that the WH can be placed by water as well as in-land and look good in both use cases.

gNbtLHs.png
Glam Isle, July 21st

image.png.bd67ea14e53a9679f4df2859a7dba9
Würffel Hoose, July 9th

EZvnVEt.png
Würffel Hoose, July 11th - present

 

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Fritigern, this could be very well happen ... but isn't this area on SSP185 way bigger than the Würffelhouse - so what else could go there too? Questions over questions ... only the moles and the Lindens know, hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, summernightsdream said:

Hi Fritigern, this could be very well happen ... but isn't this area on SSP185 way bigger than the Würffelhouse - so what else could go there too? Questions over questions ... only the moles and the Lindens know, hehe.

You must keep in mind that there would be more than just the building. There would be all kinds of landscaping, trees, bushes, flower, but also stuff for the user to interact with, like benches, picnic blankets, a terrace perhaps, and so forth. Maybe even a lake with floaties to sit on! The Würffel Hoose would only be a part of what would be in that region. It would be the central part, but still only a part.

The moles are probably preparing that area now on a copy of SSP185, and this copy could be anywhere, and named anything. Moreover, there are ways to hide the regions from being shown on the map so we may not be able to find it and spoil the surprise (apologies to @Patch Linden and the Moles if my sleuthing was on the nose). Search, for example for "Cogsylvania" or "Cretanica", they will show a hidden region, and there are more hidden regions like it. Plus, @Dyna Mole said that the moles know how to be sneaky (or something to that effect) and hiding a whole region definitely would be sneaky :D .


P.S. I have come across a hidden region which name may indicate that my previous "carnival" hunch was correct. Or perhaps it will be a combination of both WH and carnival? The plot thickens... or someting like that :D 

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past, we have seen the SSP regions transferred over to the Bellisseria continent into the same matching location.   That isn't saying that some of the items from an SSP region might not be copied to other locations on the Bellisseria continent, but if they follow their past behaviors, the SSP264 build will transfer to Bellisseria into a region that doesn't yet even exist.

 

Given the roads around the outer part of SSP185, I'd still guess a carnival or some other large community area - another Fairgrounds type location or such.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In the past, we have seen the SSP regions transferred over to the Bellisseria continent into the same matching location.   That isn't saying that some of the items from an SSP region might not be copied to other locations on the Bellisseria continent, but if they follow their past behaviors, the SSP264 build will transfer to Bellisseria into a region that doesn't yet even exist.

I don't know why you are telling me this, I never suggested that an SSP region would be transplanted to an SSPE region with a different number. 

The fact that the Würffel House is in one region, doesn't mean that it can't be placed in multiple regions. The Beach Bars being a fine example of this, or the lighthouses.
The WH first apppeared (to us) in SSPE264, but that same building can be used anywhere, for example in SSPE185 which has remained suspiciously untouched whilst regions around it are getting developed, which led me to suggest that a hidden copy of SSPE185 could exist where the Moles are working on whatever will be on/in SSPE185.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Würffel Hoose " is not typical English pronounciation of whatsoever - you have no ü - we do.

"Würfel Hose" is German and means "dice trousers" ... makes no sense either does it? ;)

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

" Würffel Hoose " is not typical English pronounciation of whatsoever - you have no ü - we do.

"Würfel Hose" is German and means "dice trousers" ... makes no sense either does it? ;)

 

Hmm, very abnormal so, maybe Abnor Mole did it.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

" Würffel Hoose " is not typical English pronounciation of whatsoever - you have no ü - we do.

"Würfel Hose" is German and means "dice trousers" ... makes no sense either does it? ;)

 

It indeed makes no sense, unless you choose to read it as something the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show could have said.

HURSKE BUR DOOR HABOORSKEY. WÜRFFEL HOOSE!
Image result for swedish chef

P.S. To avoid misunderstandings, I do know the difference between Swedish and German. I speak a little German, but no Swedish und damit hab ich genug gesagt  :-)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

It indeed makes no sense, unless you choose to read it as something the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show could have said.

HURSKE BUR DOOR HABOORSKEY. WÜRFFEL HOOSE!
Image result for swedish chef

P.S. To avoid misunderstandings, I do know the difference between Swedish and German. I speak a little German, but no Swedish und damit hab ich genug gesagt  :-)

This is all kinds of WIN!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...