Jump to content

SSP?


Garnet Psaltery

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tinatickles Cummings said:

yeah, I did that, not getting any updates.  Not even a vague eta. It makes it hard to plan my second life. I got premier mostly for the new homes.

 

 

You arent getting updates because there are no updates yet. Only that Patches soon on meter moved from 'soon' to 'soon-ish'. Make up your own mind which is better of the two. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spotted on my morning ride around, at one of the new underpasses...on the road to Nowhere...SL Metro bus 042...not sure where the driver has gone, probably parked it for a quick ciggy, (but I guess it's night time now in SL so we'll let him off) No bus stop though...a bit lax of the Bellisseria department of public transport if you ask me...😁

1209608871_areabeforebuild20198_001.thumb.png.f2336ee957090805fdbf5d0994bd9197.png

630119308_areabeforebuild20199_001.thumb.png.e18a019928a84e5427028aa9ceccc304.png

You can get on the bus though if you want to wait for the next driver :)...

1934921074_Metrobus1.jpg.5404e1f1d9ff590415f63a0a619a2b95.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Admiring the landscaping again in the new areas...some really love touches, like this little stepping stone pathway which starts on one road side and winds round amongst the houses with places to sit along the way. Lovely job!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE89/58/162/28

Will definitely be photographing 'properly' here when the region   is finally released.

pathway_001.thumb.png.2cb7a22b83c2793a3e538dfd02b61873.png

1903920641_pathway2a.jpg.69385b1885e295776cae684d79da4fc8.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Spotted on my morning ride around, at one of the new underpasses...on the road to Nowhere...SL Metro bus 042...not sure where the driver has gone, probably parked it for a quick ciggy, (but I guess it's night time now in SL so we'll let him off) No bus stop though...a bit lax of the Bellisseria department of public transport if you ask me...😁

630119308_areabeforebuild20199_001.thumb.png.e18a019928a84e5427028aa9ceccc304.png

You can get on the bus though if you want to wait for the next driver :)...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Admiring the landscaping again in the new areas...some really love touches, like this little stepping stone pathway which starts on one road side and winds round amongst the houses with places to sit along the way. Lovely job!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE89/58/162/28

Will definitely be photographing 'properly' here when the region   is finally released.

pathway_001.thumb.png.2cb7a22b83c2793a3e538dfd02b61873.png

1903920641_pathway2a.jpg.69385b1885e295776cae684d79da4fc8.jpg

The one who created it must love his/her job. Garden Mole?

Good for us!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Daybreak at Jamesborough ---   I have to say that the new areas are looking really pretty. More landscaping than many of the original release regions. This is a very pretty "creek" in the midst of a neighborhood.  

 

957922502_earlymornJamesborough.thumb.jpg.df56a84035426a42418c0a58fb09c707.jpg

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So this is SSP83 and SSP84 on the map - SSP84 we've seen before with what we think are some sort of trailers, though they are not currently there.

image.png.4890467e2826a3cf7c4f697b8526fac3.png

 

And this version of SSP83 now exists up north of the SSP continent

image.png.8c887a90324ca18a3ba032df038e056b.png

 

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pixelz Teebrook said:

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

They are on SSP, which is the original building area for Bellisseria. Only Linden staff and Moles can access those regions.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soon-O-meter question --- I apparently am very confused.  The Soon-O-meter now says "very soonish", but the meter doesn't belong to Patch and appears to only be changeable by the owner. So does the meter have anything FACTUAL connected with it, or is it just for fun.  

 

image.png.52a3a0822671ae1a191a7d7b355c29d6.png

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pixelz Teebrook said:

Those must really be tucked away. I went to check it out. Maybe they don't rez for me, I have not come across anything.

Search for SSP83 and then move up just north of the full SSP continent.  You'll see a few random regions, named SSPXnnn, that match the SSPnn regions, but appear to have some slight changes to them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Search for SSP83 and then move up just north of the full SSP continent.  You'll see a few random regions, named SSPXnnn, that match the SSPnn regions, but appear to have some slight changes to them.

The new Trailer park looks pretty nice. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The new Trailer park looks pretty nice. 

Now the next guessing game begins: 

1) Which regions around that SSP83 / SSP84 area (and any other area) will contain the trailer homes? 

2) How many will initially be released? 

3) When will the release happen?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...