14 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Super Premium Dreams - I want Ebbe, Patch, et al, Quartz Mole to stop by my boat once a week for a private chat about everything I might want to ever happen or be granted to me in SL at any given moment. "Hi Beth. How may we be of service to you today?" 😜

FIFY!

• Haha 4

On 6/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, Walpurgisnacht said:

“The red circle prim is: "Community Area placeholder"“

If that is going to be a community area, it could be problematic for the owner of the end houseboat parcel, who might find that they don't have sufficient space to sail a boat in and out.

986740977_accessproblem.png.287b5211a2070060c7c3bcd62f4a7285.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Moles are pretty clever, so I'm sure they think of things like that.  To borrow my own forum tag line: "They aren't as dumb as they look"  :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

If that is going to be a community area, it could be problematic for the owner of the end houseboat parcel, who might find that they don't have sufficient space to sail a boat in and out.

I volunteer to take it! I want a pool right outside my window; yes please! I will struggle through the hardships of a boatless existence :P

Edited by Teager
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

On 6/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, Walpurgisnacht said:

I think it’s just a spacer to keep the area clear during building for boats to access that parcel near the land once it’s all finished.

I've just seen this on another thread so there goes my theory :P

“The red circle prim is: "Community Area placeholder"“

Yes, that was my initial thinking also, but someone posted that the object was called ‘Community Area placeholder’ in another thread. I am hoping that it is just being used as a spacer, although the idea that it may be boat trailer access from the land is a nice one.

Quoting from the https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news. I love this statement from Abner Mole. 

Anything else you would like to share?

Yes. Please keep making predictions, guesstimations, and conjecture based off some little thing you saw somewhere and you think you know what it might be. As Moles, we find that stuff wildly entertaining. Sometimes you guys are close. Sometimes it makes us think "Hmmm." And sometimes we ask, "I don't know what they are drinking, but I want some."

So keep those predictions coming. /me puts a pitcher of that special ale on the table for all to enjoy.

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Quoting from the https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news. I love this statement from Abner Mole. 

Anything else you would like to share?

Yes. Please keep making predictions, guesstimations, and conjecture based off some little thing you saw somewhere and you think you know what it might be. As Moles, we find that stuff wildly entertaining. Sometimes you guys are close. Sometimes it makes us think "Hmmm." And sometimes we ask, "I don't know what they are drinking, but I want some."

So keep those predictions coming. /me puts a pitcher of that special ale on the table for all to enjoy.

Don't tell Abnor, but he's my favorite Mole. :SwingingFriends:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Takes a swig of ale, momentarily forgets what I was going to say, then forgets where I am, then remembers: "Hunts". I want Linden hunts on the new continents. Tied to story. Find clues & Easter eggs,  solve puzzles cooperatively. Maybe even hunts that make us traverse continents & oceans,  and search / interact with community areas, which will introduce the idea of more creative ways to hang out in those areas. Breadcrumbs that lead people into interacting w/ neighbors and the landscape.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Takes a swig of ale, momentarily forgets what I was going to say, then forgets where I am, then remembers: "Hunts". I want Linden hunts on the new continents. Tied to story. Find clues & Easter eggs,  solve puzzles cooperatively. Maybe even hunts that make us traverse continents & oceans and search interact with community areas. Please yes.

Yes!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Takes a swig of ale, momentarily forgets what I was going to say, then forgets where I am, then remembers: "Hunts". I want Linden hunts on the new continents. Tied to story. Find clues & Easter eggs,  solve puzzles cooperatively. Maybe even hunts that make us traverse continents & oceans,  and search / interact with community areas, which will introduce the idea of more creative ways to hang out in those areas. Breadcrumbs that lead people into interacting w/ neighbors and the landscape.

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I would absolutely LOVE scavenger hunts around Bellisseria!

Me too! With low prim prizes .. no money rewards please or we will end up with gold farmers in our midst. And please, please, please do NOT take away my ability to fly when hunting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blush Bravin said:

Me too! With low prim prizes .. no money rewards please or we will end up with gold farmers in our midst. And please, please, please do NOT take away my ability to fly when hunting.

seconded!

11 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

No money... Goofy little things that the Moles have made, maybe. Like one of the crabs! 

Or a date with a Mole! 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

No money... Goofy little things that the Moles have made, maybe. Like one of the crabs! 

Or a date with a Mole! 😁

I want crabs!  ... ... ... eruhm... *tries to figure out how to crabwalk that back*

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Or a date with a Mole! 😁

Who says you can't have....  *hushes*   There is such a bad joke to be made here, but I don't want the Wrath of Moles coming after me, so I'll refrain.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Maybe even hunts that make us traverse continents & oceans,  and search / interact with community areas, which will introduce the idea of more creative ways to hang out in those areas. Breadcrumbs that lead people into interacting w/ neighbors and the landscape.

And how would the community elements "worthy" enough to be interacted with picked? This is wrong in so many ways... I like to choose with whom I interact on SL. You are free to do that stuff in your private community group events - but in a Lab-run event I would rather not be forced to interact with a private resident and/or their installations (and I am not alone on this, just look up last winter swagginator's controvery on including private sims in the hunt).

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say, but certainly these things would be opt in- just because you click on a clue/object doesn't mean you are obligated to follow it or be involved in the hunt. It would be pretty non intrusive to anyone  not interested. But it would help draw people to the community areas & give them reasons to be social which might lead to even more creative use of our community areas.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

And how would the community elements "worthy" enough to be interacted with picked? This is wrong in so many ways... I like to choose with whom I interact on SL. You are free to do that stuff in your private community group events - but in a Lab-run event I would rather not be forced to interact with a private resident and/or their installations (and I am not alone on this, just look up last winter swagginator's controvery on including private sims in the hunt).

She said "community areas"... I'm assuming she meant Linden owned land not private sims and/or installations. And she said nothing about interacting with anyone else. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I saw this primarily as a way to get people out together, exploring the new premium residential continents as they open up (which is why I posted it in the SSP thread , in response to Abnor's interview).

Edited by Kitten Kaos

Posted (edited)

Giving said person the benefit of the doubt that the post wasn't just meant to stir up trouble, perhaps said person thought you meant across the grid and not just across Bellisseria.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

perhaps said person thought you mean across the grid and not just across Bellisseria.

So private installations in Belliseria are inheritently better now than elsewhere, or what?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I didn't think to involve mainland or private estates in this, it's about Bellisseria & the future premium residential continents. I really have no idea what Fionalein is driving at nor do I understand what's meant by private installations, so I'ma leave it alone 😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

Just now, Fionalein said:

So private installations in Belliseria are inheritently better now than elsewhere, or what?

Community sites in Bellisseria are not private. I believe she said community.