SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, angeoco said:

But it's not connected to any other continents ... sigh. What a waste :(

I remember watching the development of a mystery continent about a year or so ago. That continent turned out to be Horizons, which was moved to the Zindra area. Don't worry! This new continent won't be wasted. We just have to be patient and wait to see what the Lindens and moles are up to. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can you see someone doing the terraforming?

With the size of the continent, and seeing as the Linden's plan these projects out, I'd assume the terrain is made externally and then uploaded as RAW files as the regions are dropped. Whether they need a Linden in-world to do that or whether they can upload terrain files on the server end, however, is anyone's guess.

Edited by absolutelycrazy

12 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I bet this is going to be a subdivision full of 1024 Deluxe Linden Homez.

There goes what's left of the Mainland rental market.

/me sets out an enormous mouse trap for Patch Linden.

I'm already figuring out how I will need to juggle my sqm so I can upgrade from my current Linden home to one on this new continent. 

14 hours ago, Hintswen Guardian said:
On 8/31/2018 at 4:27 PM, Chic Aeon said:

Just block the person you don't want to read. Mouse over their profile photo :D. Life is much more pleasant that way :D.  

Wait that works? o.o

Mouse over their forum picture and you'll get block options.  It works unless someone else quotes them - you'll still see the quote.  Otherwise, you won't see their posts.

21 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I bet this is going to be a subdivision full of 1024 Deluxe Linden Homez.

There goes what's left of the Mainland rental market.

/me sets out an enormous mouse trap for Patch Linden.

Only if they give them away one per person, and like the old LL homes not resellable, otherwise it will be Horizons MK II with flippers buying it all up and then trying to sell at sky high prices.

But, that's a win for LL if that does happen.

Edited by Phorumities

1 hour ago, Phorumities said:

Only if they give them away one per person, and like the old LL homes not resellable, otherwise it will be Horizons MK II with flippers buying it all up and then trying to sell at sky high prices.

But, that's a win for LL if that does happen.

More likely they will be set up just like Linden Homes are now, where a premium member can select one from their account page. No one will be able to sell one when they leave. They will simply abandon as you do now with Linden Homes. I think you are still confusing Horizons with Linden Homes. They are very different. Horizons is like Bay City or Nautilus City with the addition of being able to rez a home in the parcel provided by the lab.

What would really be nice is if it was indeed like Linden Homes but that the parcel would be empty with one of those nifty little mailboxs that lets you rez a Linden Home if you desire. I doubt that will happen though as there'd be no way to control what can be rezzed and therefore the theme of the area would be lost much as it is now in both Bay City and Nautilus City.

Edited by Blush Bravin
added additional comment
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

More likely they will be set up just like Linden Homes are now, where a premium member can select one from their account page. No one will be able to sell one when they leave. They will simply abandon as you do now with Linden Homes. I think you are still confusing Horizons with Linden Homes. They are very different. Horizons is like Bay City or Nautilus City with the addition of being able to rez a home in the parcel provided by the lab.

What would really be nice is if it was indeed like Linden Homes but that the parcel would be empty with one of those nifty little mailboxs that lets you rez a Linden Home if you desire. I doubt that will happen though as there'd be no way to control what can be rezzed and therefore the theme of the area would be lost much as it is now in both Bay City and Nautilus City.

I don't ever recall confusing Horizons with Linden Homes.