SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Folks are also always welcome to join the Mayne Line train routes that happen twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.  Rez your own trolley whenever you are in the mood for a trip on your own, but, when you want some fun and company on the trip, please join us!

image.thumb.png.9219be83d28b99c22f4176917e8152dc.png

Neat! I have a victorian on Red Hook, I can just jump on there, lol

• Like 4

Was just going to post on this! Only two regions are visible from SSPBottleneck... But a definite progress :) Can you tp to them yet?

EDIT: Well, I couldn't help it!! I HAD to jump out of the boat and run giddily around the five brand new regions,  imagining all the forms it would take, bridge connections with the Chalets and, most of all, the growing Newbrooke Channel! I was like a kid running around an empty house that hasn't been moved into yet. YAY MOLES!!

Edited by SanFroggy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sakura's snow-capped mountain, Sojisan (or Mount Soji) has two "new" (new to me at least!) sled rezzers at the peak, on opposite north and south faces.  The sleds are worn attachments and work quite well using SL's physics and gravity. Be sure to turn off or detach your avatar's AO.

Sojisan Sled (South) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sojisan SW/240/232/103

Sojisan Sled (North) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sojisan NE/13/20/106

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Still no new, large development area up in SSP, such as they usually create for new themes.  One new region  showed up there last week, SSPMUT2, kittycorner to SSPMUT, also with black cover.  I've seen a single person there a couple of times.  The only guess on record for what MUT might stand for is "Model Update", any other guesses?  The only other region up there showing any activity is SSP83X.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 12/22/2022 at 10:43 PM, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Patch Linden just told me and some others that he'd posted a photographic hint in the Bellisseria Citizens group about the next LH theme. He shared that photo (below) with me and the others too. This feels suspiciously like a wind-up (prank) to me, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

e4fb17cf23a9a2f86478b826e584f1c0.png

^ A wall, yesterday.

Patch's photo shows him wearing a winter Puffa-style jacket inside an undisclosed mystery room which has unevenly textured white walls. He was wearing the same jacket at the place we talked in.

Please note that this jacket was just what he was wearing at the time and may NOT actually be anything to do with this theme or its climate. Hmm?!

Patch also said "this theme will have a home that has a feature we've never done before, it'll be fun. :)"

I can confirm and deny nothing at the same time within this post, picture and elbow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

POSSIBLE BREAKING NEWS

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I am noticing that the Border River  between the Newbrookes and Chalets is NOW COMPLETE regionwise (though not built out). You can now SAIL from SSPWhatsUp Dock on the western shore to Pierless on the eastern shore.

I am navigating it now just to confirm... COMPLETE, totally navigable in a Bandit 170 boat or slightly larger.

Pierless to SSPWhatsup Dock.jpg

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

The expansion I have been waiting for is finally happening.  I was not even seeing these new regions on the map but here is the new view from Judge Knott, looking east. 

Yes, it goes all the way through, very nice.  Yes, very nice.

BTW, here's the expansion I've been waiting for, for what, 2 years now?

image.thumb.png.7b355df13439689e0ad48762270988f5.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This was discussed in the group, so making sure it's also here. The rest of the older chalet regions have been named. This includes the regions around Muehlenbach (chalet community region), the last of the chalet coast (mostly houseboats with some stilts) and a couple of train/water channel regions that didn't release with the rest of those ones. Once they're released, that's almost all of the chalet area done (just the edge to the north to finish off, which is in progress).

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes, it goes all the way through, very nice.  Yes, very nice.

When this coast is completed, people will be able to sail from those Houseboats, the Trailers, and Traditionals directly to the Blake Sea, not having to go all around the bottom of the Victorians and Log Homes. This is going to make many people who have homes in these older regions happy.  I'm waiting eagerly to see what goes in North of me on the Void Sea.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

This, as well as the North and West coastline of Newbrooke homes, are begging (nay, screaming) to be completed. Really hoping this won't turn into another Gaeta I, waiting, waiting for this "shortened" route from the Blake to Sansara and on to Heterocera... What are the Moles waiting on? I'm thinking possibly a connection to a new theme area extending further north and eventually joining Newbrookes?

• Like 1