SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

34 minutes ago, Maximus Mole said:

Moles are labouring
Regions rise and find beauty
Cherry Blossom soon™

Cherry blossom season ends today! Let’s make it happen :) make those Sakura petals fall softly on linden land and rain homes. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

ほくろは働いています。
エリアが上昇し、美しさを見つけます。
まもなく桜がやってきます。™

Wait ... I think ほくろ is a beauty mark, not the sort of mole we know and love.  

Beauty Mark Chicago | Permanent Make-Up Wicker Park | Medspa Services  Evanston, IL

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Haha 4

The phrases should be read right to left though, so maybe:

労働  土竜 

美  成る  地域が上昇

近日  桜

A Mole labors

Regions rise to become beauty

Cherry Blossoms soon 

From https://hinative.com/ja/questions/227083

ただちに is the most strong in the degree of urgency, meaning "right away" or "with no loss of time." すぐに comes next meaning "immediately."  間もなく would be "soon" with almost the same meaning with 程なく, which I don't think is normally used in conversation. Finally 近日 is the widest in the time range, typically translated as "one of these days" or "in a few days." 

p.s

I don't know Japanese either, so I'm not sure if 労働  土竜  means "A Mole labors." or "Get to work, Mole."

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to Add p.s.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it possible that the white mountain in Sakura, is Mount Fuji? If yes, then this is what is on the top - 

Buildings on the summit of Mount Fuji include a post office, a space to get your hiking poles stamped and food and drink vendors. The Mount Fuji post office has been around since 1906. In 2018, it sent nearly 97,000 pieces of mail.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fuji Ayashi said:

Is it possible that the white mountain in Sakura, is Mount Fuji? If yes, then this is what is on the top - 

The regions with the mountain are called Sojisan. Someone on the forum deduced that the -san suffex could refer to a large mountain, since Mt. Fuji is sometimes called Fuji-san. It seems likely then that the mountain isn't actually a representation of Mt. Fuji, but rather a SL version called Mt. Soji or Soji-san.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Newbrooke's "Little Richard" regions are looking more developed now, with house parcels, roads, rail and water features recently added during early May.

1246500969_Newbrookerailway07May2022.thumb.jpg.d934d40df721bd84fee9eef4112e3783.jpg

Nice, of all the Newbrooks I tried I had one on the edge of Womp (on Rabbits Too) that I really, really liked, and was praying for a road, park, small pond or something to go in behind it, but unfortunately it was just a big 1024 and it had the back to my back so I had to let it go! :)

• Like 1

Bellisseria continent - 9th May 2022

The white mountains on the new Sakura sub continent can be seen pretty visible on the world map. 

1b1.thumb.jpg.7916372fd7bb26e631028d3317081109.jpg

SSP regions starting to look good now on the map.  

1a1.thumb.jpg.a9fc4b3b38a7d7d4b24925bfd02a5fae.jpg

Hopefully the regions on Sakura will open soon. 

2a1.thumb.jpg.aa726b45f785e5b341eebfa29eea2aae.jpg

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

TEN NEW SSP REGIONS!

2082694030_NewbrookeChaletLink14May2022.thumb.png.da9f30f5a6e05508920238d3e5366f2d.png

Ten new SSP regions have been placed between Newbrooke and Chalets!

These new regions link the railway between SSPBoomp (in Newbrooke) and Lavon (in Chalets).

The ten new regions are named: SSPDrama LLama, SSPDing Dong, SSPObladi, SSPLakota Prairie, SSPSiddhartha, SSPCamp Montezuma, SSPWriggleroom Gardens, SSPStarling Moss, SSPPierless, SSPQueeg

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

634764285_DramaLLamaStation14May2022.thumb.jpg.103f2471c13f6d6b8b63352e3a236834.jpg

^ Drama LLama station

There is now a second railway station in Newbrooke at SSPDrama LLama! This region is just to the east of SSPBoomp.

2075289682_ChaletNewbrookeriver14May2022.thumb.jpg.60f0503523d295493442dac3888a91b6.jpg

^ Newbrooke-Chalet river, (looking south)

Also, between Lavon and SSPDing Dong, there is a long navigable river. This river's southern bank has a range of hills which acts as a boundary between the Chalet Homes and Newbrooke. To the north, there are long sections of new railway tracks laid through the new regions.

1187862350_Lavonstation14May2022.thumb.jpg.e8dc6fb2a82814cb89b9a4def937b52d.jpg

^ Lavon station

The new tracks turn south then connect to Lavon station in the Chalet Homes.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2