SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Also, the section of rail track in Shobu ends well short of the northern region edge, but in the south seems to run right up to it.  Don't see any track elsewhere ... at least yet.

I think I might have an idea for your Shobu railway link question.  TP to Moose Tracks region in the Log Homes continent and then open your world map. It also could answer the "why doesn't the Log Homes continent have a north coast?" and "why is there no railway link between Logs and Chalets?" questions.

It's a looong way though.  Needs something "else" to go in between them.... 😜

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

1978541402_SakuraMap27April2022.thumb.jpg.d6dacf885be8417b43760c57ec7bd7ea.jpg

Those orange coloured SSP markers around the region borders are usually around 100m up in the air. Sojisan's peak is poking up above the markers though. I'll take a guess and estimate Mount Soji is 120m tall....?

If you had wondered, the current tallest is Mount Campion (Campion, Heterocera continent) at 365m.

I hope the mountain is a dark ride, with monsters inside. Japanese monsters!!

• Like 3

@Leora GreenwoodAn east-west train route.

@Love ZhaoyingI want it to contain a hidden SPECTRE rocket base, like the volcano (with sliding crater door) in the James Bond film, "You Only Live Twice" because the film was located in Japan! 

The large building found in Shobu could be a secret Mole Ninja training school. (!)

Does Patch or Abnor own a fluffy white cat.....?! 😜 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Here's a list (from southwest to northeast) of the 68 regions found so far:

Mondainashi, Tsumetai Mizu, Rabubagu, Heiwana Dansu, Daijoubu, Dangomushi, Hiroi Touri, Nakunatta, Mitsukatta, Kaminarimon, Kotojazu, Gasshou, Kingyo, Shobu, Taihu, Hidari, Migi, Akiko, Yuugekishu, Kyuyu, Shinpi, Shiawasena Itachi, Sojisan SWSojisan SE, Sugureta Gohan, Haiku, Kenkyona Ikebana, Yukaina Seishin, Onsen, Ijou, Airashii Mogura, Sojisan NWSojisan NE, Hikaru Mogura, Kishimu, Sanruishu, Kyujitsu, Warau Ogawa, Hirachi, Tsukareta Mogura, Koko Wa Doko, Minami Seimon, Nemuru Tora, Yokina Usagi, Aoi Hanabatake, Shugo Ryu, Ikatteiru Tori, Miso no Yume, Sekiei, Moumoku no Ushi, Nichibotsu, Oyasuminasai, Yoake, Tanoshii Omoide, Okaerinasai, Kakureta Kodachi, Obasan Ohayo, Tsuki no Mogura, Uchikina Yurei, Sumou Gasshuku, Tsumasaki, Gyakusetsu, Rakurai, Kiyoi Mizu, Orokana Tokage, Hachidori, Oboeru, Sukina Michi.

Ok, i have typist's cramp now.... 😜

I'm disappointed that the Sukura region is not next to Satori.    😞

Can we please have a train station region named after chuken Hachiko though?   🙏

985980949_Hachicostatue.thumb.jpg.ec605a32b11d9327e87e1996149cba40.jpg

Hachiko.jpg.4d50917ee4ee89d064e4031ef75527cc.jpg  More about his story.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Confirmed! Sojisan regions are a snowcapped mountain! 😃

1278033741_Sojisaninworldmap227Apr2022.thumb.jpg.078003bda13510657c78c06d2f2a030b.jpg

And Shobu does seem to have a large building. There also seems to be a railway track on its west border!

1600081121_Shobu27Apr2022.png.45a468f143e36fe813caa326974d5a66.png

Meaning of the name Shobu, variously translated as Iris, a warrior spirit, a competitive game, or winning and losing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would like to know what is going to be happening in the 1-region wide channel on the eastern side of Newbrooke. Right now I have a parcel that borders the water, and the land slopes down to the water, which I'm not sure that I've seen before in an "unfinished" Linden Home land mass. I'm kind of hoping it's another river, and there will be maybe only one additional row of  parcels between the existing parcels and the water.

43 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Any speculation on what will happen in the uninhabited SSP regions in the northern part of the Newbrookes?

• Like 4

Updated my little map of "unused spaces" to include Sakura.

1436826439_BellisseriaExpansionSpace4.thumb.png.ed2a9d9abf2e8ff57eb8436316e494ec.png

I'm beginning to think that Sakura's southern coastline (not fully revealed yet) might have a coastal railway line that links it to Newbrooke in the east.

It could also have a link from Sakura to the Logs in the south-west; joining at Moose Tracks. This would also partially explain why theres no railway line from the Logs to the Chalets that pass through the Stilts.

😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moles

The impossible nature of building a railroad through low sandy beachfronts that would still be high enough to cross innumerable waterways without people complaining their boat can't get under the bridges or feeling like a roller coaster is why there is no railway line from the Logs to the Chalets that pass through the Stilts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

The impossible nature of building a railroad through low sandy beachfronts that would still be high enough to cross innumerable waterways without people complaining their boat can't get under the bridges or feeling like a roller coaster is why there is no railway line from the Logs to the Chalets that pass through the Stilts.

Aha! So a railway line could eventually connect south of the Stilt Homes.  🕵️‍♀️

• Like 1