SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Tiny homes with Tiny 256 sqm plots but double prim, and lots of trees, and places for Tinies to sit. :)  Oh, and waffle dispensers.

1 hour ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Of course no Tiny home is complete without a waffle dispenser. 😊

Would vegan waffles work 😆? I'm remodeling the place, but feel free to visit

waffle.thumb.jpg.823cb2e6fc61a3fc8f721f5f449a2ed2.jpg

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:
On 3/5/2022 at 3:21 PM, Daniel Voyager said:

Theme 9 announcement could be made sometime in June 2022 if you go on previous timeframes. Seems to be a trend forming and who knows what the next three Linden Homes themes will be. Anyone want to make any predictions ?

Tiny homes with Tiny 256 sqm plots but double prim, and lots of trees, and places for Tinies to sit. :)  Oh, and waffle dispensers.

Yah tiny homes are cute idea and most optimized content can be scaled down to .010 meter. Prolly be the fastest performing theme :) 

I think something like this but unfurnished with lots floor plan options instead of exterior options would be interesting, considering GTA5 does not have the ability to modify anything inside their spaces.

• Like 2

Maybe southwest, mix of 3 themes an above ground and below ground to get the open space feel. I'm getting hobbit undergroundish vibes from the jossie banks area now that I think of it. With southwestern could be like area 51 bunker style, might be interesting nice large 1024 concrete space possibly multi level underground, old west with classic style and new west for more modern. Might be neat place to put some random campers with 1024 lot sizes too & could also hit on that space theme provide open interesting ground landscaping architecture and space port platforms above like 2000 meters, with option to set platform style at certain height ground level would be a random teleporter in shape of anything really that blends into the landscaping. beyond like 2000 meters or where atmosphere ends could be deep space with that style. There were bunch of neat suggestions something like this might be able to work with few of them. Might be good place to put a 4 region premium sandbox too. 

mojave-desert-urban-legends.png

Mojave-Desert-road-trip-1.jpg

southwestern png.png

bunker entry.png

news paper.jpg

Edited by Paulsian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would love a New Orleans based theme, you know with townhouses and shotguns, not a recreation of NoVa  but based on that style.

But I guess an Asian will be on the way also.

My guess is that the new theme will combine 512, 1024 and 2048, since premium plus will have an announcement before end of March, and more land will certainly be included. 

https://danielvoyager.wordpress.com/2022/03/10/premium-plus-announcement-expected-before-end-of-march-2022/

• Like 7

Just wanted to record in this thread the expansion of Newbrooke that Matthieu has already reported:

(This thread's actual topic has always been the continuing buildout of Belli in both the SSP development regions and in Belli itself.)

The new area has a large pond/lake and smaller ones as well, similar to the already released regions.  There is no evidence of any connection to water outside of Newbrooke.  Roads lead off to more Northern regions in the future (perhaps coastal ones), and toward regions that will border both Newbrooke and Chalets.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2022 at 1:57 PM, Daniel Voyager said:

It's strange they are black currently on the world map. I would imagine the world map will update soon. 

1a.thumb.jpg.6b85503a2cd6115905145dfe3bac7ca1.jpg

They are still all black, because for some reason Abnor has put black map screening prims over them at a height of 350. I walked onto a couple of parcels, and they looked like regular 1024 Newbrooke parcels, with regular prim allocations.  Some very pretty waterfront parcels in the regions I visited.

ETA: Oh, duh, wait!  Up in the SSP area, Newbrooke was built in the Noir (black) block of regions.  Abnor didn't put these screens in place now, someone just forgot to remove them when the regions were put in Belli.

screen.JPG.3bad82bf007959008e8ac2bdaf0ae830.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 5:04 AM, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Btw, if @Patch Linden and his minions want to keep the SSP secrets a surprise, how about rezzing some 256x256 megaprims at 400m altitude so that no one can see whats going on underneath??!

About those region "screens"; guess whose 20th April 2019 idea that was?! 😜 ^

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Moles
52 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

About those region "screens"; guess whose 20th April 2019 idea that was?! ^

We've been using map screens long before Linden Homes, just not as extensively. When people try to take credit for everything we do it just sounds like they think we are stupid and incompetent. Please stop.

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

We've been using map screens long before Linden Homes

Ah, memories.  "Fix SL" map screens in 2008 ...

1281985509_pleasefix.JPG.9aa622a674f16fd76e53b093c5c8db11.JPG

Good time to mention that residents may not use map screens for advertisements (perhaps this should read 'signage' instead of 'advertisements') of any size in Linden Homes.  Covenant:

*Using prims or objects on parcels meant as advertisements on the world map is not allowed.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Moles

You say you want a Linden Homes Desert Theme... but you really don't. You may think you do, but please believe me when I tell you... it won't be what you think it will be.

2026971847_LindenHomesDesertTheme.png.2792a1f7faa393d978b627f6b2765893.png

If you like that style there is a place I found that I personally think does it best. It's a private estate with rentals called Mother Road. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mishiland/12/189/75

It's beautifully done and goes go to show how private estates can offer things simply not possible in a Linden Home environment.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

You say you want a Linden Homes Desert Theme... but you really don't. You may think you do, but please believe me when I tell you... it won't be what you think it will be.

If you like that style there is a place I found that I personally think does it best. It's a private estate with rentals called Mother Road. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mishiland/12/189/75

It's beautifully done and goes go to show how private estates can offer things simply not possible in a Linden Home environment.

Just throw some adobe at the outside walls and plant a cactus in the yard. Boom.  Desert theme.

I am just imagining all the people that would claim a Linden Desert Home and then plant grass all over the entire yard.  Like all the people that claimed a Stilt on Water and then put a floating sandbar under it.  😄

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

oh that is so neat never saw that place before. I like the region south of morris near the umm vehicle test area, it's like wild wild west. Maybe the extra south western stuff could be like town centers ish I like some of the top ones fencing styles and just the feel of it. lower even has the empty outshirts too. Honestly never seen that place in my life. I've slept in the mohave desert before. The sunrise coming up behind the mountains is very beautiful, very large bats at night going after bugs hecka scary. I watched world war z for first time that night in vehicle :) good times. the bottom housing reminds me of san jose, ca. this is just a random snip same Lish with dimple extremely ironic for being extremely random. Wish I could upload the map photo lol it's creepy. Not working forums funky this evening. san jose has palm trees, that maybe looks like san jose meets flat arizona california border no water or life? very hot. rock garden lawns. dry. very very dry. 

I can already see the covenant shrubbery disputes. "that is not a desert tree, it's not possible for it to survive in this climate only succulent and non water dependent varieties or rocks are allowed as plants. purposeful fake plants are not allowed either unless they are less than 1 meter tall.

Edited by Paulsian
  • Like 1

maybe less western more desert but with some old school western quirks meets area 51 modern government housing meets 1940s underground bunkers meets sky space ish covers lot of things for the open space sky themes. with the sky ones no ground building to keep the open look to the ground environment. old wire fencing, newer barbed wire fencing around strangeness.