SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

4 minutes ago, yestothis said:

They work every single day. It’s remote/virtual. 

Not the folks who have to be online during major releases. Patch explicitly said (sometime way back when) that there would be no initial new theme releases outside of regular working hours, so no weekends. People from multiple teams have to be working for those to happen.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Risky! As far as I remember they rever made a big release on a Friday.

They prefer Monday or Tuesday so if anything goes awry they can mend it in due time.

The log homes were on April Fool's Day 2020, which was a Wednesday, and the stilts were on December 23, also a Wednesday, although Patch told us that they'd hoped to release them on Monday the 21st, but they ran into some problems that took a while to sort out (possibly involving the uplift?). 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, yestothis said:

Tomorrow, betting all of my money on it. 

Soon-ish?  Much tho I love your optimism, I do not think that word means what you think it means!

/me places her marker early March-ish.  Though of course I love to be surprised.

The silver lining to my guess is that Whitney has been releasing some pretty terrific regions lately.  If you're on Firestorm, put a few of the SSPE stilt regions in your Region Tracker - easy way to check if their names have changed.  Personally, if I were hunting for stilts, I would hope for some of those regions along the AMAZING road that goes all the way through the stilts, from the logs to the chalets.

Edited by Nika Talaj
stilts
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The log homes were on April Fool's Day 2020, which was a Wednesday, and the stilts were on December 23, also a Wednesday, although Patch told us that they'd hoped to release them on Monday the 21st, but they ran into some problems that took a while to sort out (possibly involving the uplift?). 

That is my impression watching releases very closely since the first one back in 2019:

They want and try to release on Monday or Tuesday. Then some issue occurs and it is delayed Monday -->> Tuesday -- >> Wednesday. If they realize they cannot make it by Wednesday they give up on that week and postpone it till next Monday .... and so on

.... so "soonish" may mean any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from now to March - that's my Guess.

• Like 6

Swift work continues up in Rouge, the theme that will follow Newbrooke.  Not only in the main block, but also in the isolated Rouge region, SSPSCR. FWIW, SSPSCR was created quite a while before the rest of the Rouge area.

WILD SPECULATION ALERT: Could they be planning to reveal it at the Home & Garden Expo?  Opening Saturday 26th ...

rouge.JPG.96c01b3677dc5013d42412bedc6766a6.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5

I have been sailing up and down the central waterway in the chalet regions for the past couple of days while I wait for the Newbrookes to release and started thinking how lovely it would be to catch a chalet along the waterway.  Most of the waterway regions are not released yet, some not even named yet but some regions in the southern/middle portion are available.  So, the virtual universe smiled on me just now (FYI, this is in Trampledon) :  😄

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.5c38ee0c3a2879b483c5f49248767ad9.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
sorry, geographically challenged
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

Maybe they'll launch both themes at once and people won't know what to do!

Yeah, it does look like that could be the case.

Or... maybe they're holding off releasing the moderns with the other theme so that they'll have enough homes (including the Fantasy and chalets, which there are still plenty of) to finally close the first gen homes.

Looking at the map, many of the old homes are showing 'Linden Homes', indicating many have left already. So maybe LL are close to being ready to have enough homes to move out the rest of the residents.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4