SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I strongly dislike communities with only small ponds. Open water is what I like.

That up in Newbank must be some community center. Place for parties and arrangements?

Imagine if we could take our favorite theme with us to a plot in old, original Bellisseria.... sigh.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

If you zoom in all the way on the Shergood Aviation Map, you can see all the regions.  At this magnification, there are a few covers still.  But you can certainly see the character of the theme.  I think a good byline for Newbrooke might be "Drivers' Paradise"!  I see no interior waterways, lots of scattered ponds and pools though.  The roads look like they could be a lot of fun.

shergood2.thumb.JPG.bf909555676952323cee498f609cef0c.JPG

But what is THAT up in Newbank!  I don't know what it is, but I think I want to live near it!

newbank.JPG.ba74d25ab66f5bf6bd23cced1b969da9.JPG

I want this one! LOL that one in the upper left, LOL

• Like 1

• Moles
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Interesting that there are no moles this morning in Newbrooke, tho clearly the gang's all inworld.

moles.JPG.f8a8b61015682f977a5ac91a9d47007f.JPG

You big tattletale! I was enjoying some Valentines Shop & Hop time and you had to tell everyone we weren't working!

(Just kidding! .. Well, the tattletale part. I was shopping.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I strongly dislike communities with only small ponds. Open water is what I like.

You can't change Newbrooke's design, but there's a lemonade approach to this!  It will be interesting to see what the regions east of Waxon Chapel or Tickled Pink will look like, because there is a tributary of the Chalet's Big River ending in the void at Phloom.  One MIGHT be able to pick up a Newbrooke very near to that tributary, and then it's a really short trip to big water views and the best river boating in Belli (IMHO).  I'm not simpatico with the Chalets, but THAT RIVER is incredible, with interesting stuff all along its banks. (ETA: it's also wide enough to sail without constantly changing the wind.).

Also, at some point there will be ocean coastlines in Newbrooke.   Before you say that's small comfort, let me say that I have one log home, and it is on a cliff overlooking stilts.  The region has the usual dense forested log home landscape that I love in the logs, and the home has a lovely mole log soundscape.  It is peak log home immersion.  Yet it feels very open and coastal, and you can also hear seagulls.  There will be similar spots in Newbrooke, eventually.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You can't change Newbrooke's design, but there's a lemonade approach to this!  It will be interesting to see what the regions east of Waxon Chapel or Tickled Pink will look like, because there is a tributary of the Chalet's Big River ending in the void at Phloom.  One MIGHT be able to pick up a Newbrooke very near to that tributary, and then it's a really short trip to big water views and the best river boating in Belli (IMHO).  I'm not simpatico with the Chalets, but THAT RIVER is incredible, with interesting stuff all along its banks. (ETA: it's also wide enough to sail without constantly changing the wind.).

Also, at some point there will be ocean coastlines in Newbrooke.   Before you say that's small comfort, let me say that I have one log home, and it is on a cliff overlooking stilts.  The region has the usual dense forested log home landscape that I love in the logs, and the home has a lovely mole log soundscape.  It is peak log home immersion.  Yet it feels very open and coastal, and you can also hear seagulls.  There will be similar spots in Newbrooke, eventually.

1c49441d7e0e98ca13936f8cd64cbc1a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Looking back at last year it seems to be roughly be under a month from when the new themed regions arrive on the grid to the release of the regions. Hopefully the Modern regions will be released before the end of February. 

* In early March 2021 the lab added a huge batch of Linden Home regions arrived (Chalets) just north east of the Stilt homes area. At the end of March 2021 the chalet regions were released to the public.

* In early August 2021 the Fantasy sub continent regions arrived on the grid. In mid August the Fantasy sub continent opened to the public.

13th August 2021 

open.png?w=869

It's amazing the time it takes from the regions being plain to completed regions. Yay for the Moles :) 

On 15th April 2022 marks Bellisseria’s third anniversary 😍

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2