SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Has Bellisseria development stopped as there doesn't seem to be much new happening ?

Maybe the LDPW team have gone on a holiday. 

You can often see multiple green dots up in the SSP regions (I'm convinced they are working on the new theme😁).

But I am a bit puzzled as to why so many different theme areas seem unfinished i.e. unreleased or unfinished coastlines. I'm not complaining, just curious about it. There are a fair number of them in the  log, stilt and chalet areas. (I'm not including the Fantasy regions as they appear to be queued for release as needed). I do think it was good to get the themes released as soon as possible though even if not fully finished, as more choice is preferable.

• Like 3

Today I saw the first bit of mole activity in Bellisseria that I've noticed in many weeks of casual checking.  Cthulhu is being built out with an unusual combo of chalets and houseboats :)  Coincidentally, there are only a couple of moles at work up in the SSP area at the moment, where generally there have been 5 or 6 on various regions.  Of course, could be that some of them are taking an early weekend, too.

Cthulhu_001.thumb.jpg.acf8b87e9acb4f1089b5f423b40e70de.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Kenneth was named today so I am guessing that more log regions may have been too ( I don't keep track on these things with numbers and such), but the ones around him on the coast are now named - Eagle Harbor and Fog Hollow...

edit - tons more log areas named!

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Right!  The entire southeast coast of Logland has been named, from Rigamarole eastward.  Except for one or two regions in that lineup that had already been released, all the newly named regions are still completely Protected.  Also, the line of SSPE log regions extending from the region west of Rigamarole all the way up through mountainous regions and then up the coast of Big Bird Lake remain unnamed.

And something else appears to have changed.  There are 4 fantasy regions that have always been flat, un-landscaped land.  In fact, at most map magnifications they still appear so.  HOWEVER, two of them have now been landscaped and are very nice recreational zones.  Toad Pool is a pleasing mix of small islands and water (and has a rez zone), and Mirror Pond is indeed a large, circular pond.  Tho I only noticed this today, I have no idea when this happened - I haven't been checking those zones.

Fairstone Quarry and Jacksprite are still featureless flat land.

133079030_Fantasyparks.thumb.JPG.f6c3d90f1460d39aee01f7fe915d289c.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
oops bad region name
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2021 at 1:57 PM, Chloe Bunny said:

Kenneth was named today so I am guessing that more log regions may have been too ( I don't keep track on these things with numbers and such), but the ones around him on the coast are now named - Eagle Harbor and Fog Hollow...

So excited for you!!  Kenneth has a stupendous steep coastline, really beautiful, with a tiny beach at the bottom.

167003581_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.5c87672c17c7e277c5365b4bb4fc7894.jpg

798577973_OwlsFlight1_002.thumb.jpg.b54d27eb391f87648d456058d363743a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

So excited for you!!  Kenneth has a stupendous steep coastline, really beautiful, with a tiny beach at the bottom.

Yes! Thank you - coastal and green are always my thing but as a memorial for my father the fact that it is log homes is very fitting :) 

• Like 6

Moles are busy in all 4 of the community regions in Fantaserria. The rock circles underwater in mirror pond are fun.  This is Toad Pool.  I wonder if the green coloring is what we'll have in spring.

fantasee1_001.thumb.png.409a289a5c3ab1311e91dae4690c5c25.png

The other 2 regions appear to be water with roads and bridges.  Very pretty.  I don't see an area for gatherings like Campwich or Die Betrunken Maus.

• Like 6

SSPE regions have been added to the SE coast of the chalet regions, as Cthulhu is being landscaped.  Nice-looking coastline, and more houseboats :)

I still feel a little wistful about the Northern coast of LogLand, tho.  Ah how nice it would be to have a shortcut from the stilts to Olde Bellisseria!  But that SE coast of the chalets is very long ...

1492194332_Chaletcoast.thumb.JPG.a6cd655d2ae9ed7ef7e87b9a322585d3.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

SSPE regions have been added to the SE coast of the chalet regions, as Cthulhu is being landscaped.  Nice-looking coastline, and more houseboats :)

I still feel a little wistful about the Northern coast of LogLand, tho.  Ah how nice it would be to have a shortcut from the stilts to Olde Bellisseria!  But that SE coast of the chalets is very long ...

1492194332_Chaletcoast.thumb.JPG.a6cd655d2ae9ed7ef7e87b9a322585d3.JPG

What does that island look like to you??? Do you see a sperm too? 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

That coast borders a big empty space on the map, so could be that they're building along to link it to a new theme area.

I think so too.

ETA: And here might be a fun fact:  if a new theme extended north from the chalet waters off the coast of Satori and touched the water in, say, Ludjatako?  I think it might be possible to boat from there all the way up the coast to Meauxle Bureaux and beyond, to the Blake Sea.  I haven't done the whole route, but I was surprised to see that there is a very narrow protected area along the east edge of Toma and other, seemingly completely full, regions.

A girl can dream ....

Edited by Nika Talaj
pondering
  • Like 4