SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

• Moles
3 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

the Fantasy regions bridges are very low and may block taller vessels.

They were never intended for large or tall vessels. They are essentially roads in fantasy. Narrow waterways are the only way you're going to have waterways snake through regions with almost 2 dozen homes in them. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

One thing I was going to try is see if I can get a ring floaty from another theme and paddle it all the way to my house. It should be possible. Might be a thing for late evening after I get the rest set up.

You should be able to!

I was able to float in a leaf boat through the waterways all the way from Rigamarole to the region where my house is.  (just be careful of the rolling waves in the misty region of the passage - a couple caught me and jostled me around, though didn't capsize me fortunately)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seen on Friday 13 August 2021 :ph34r::
"[11:09] [HVW] ERB-380_01 (boat, v.0.3.1): Quartz Mole starts the engines." :ph34r:

And off he goes from Rigamole Rigamarole sailing towards fantasy region SSPE2539. Yay! 😁

952105aa3d7873673db702544b2e0232.png

Edited by Coby Foden
Ooopps...region name typo (corrected) :-P
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

• Moles
9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Because I'm using my other computer today I went through all the regions again to add them to my tracking list, and can confirm that no additional regions have had a change from Protected Land to Linden Homes overnight. One anomaly though, which may mean nothing - Blackstar's parcels are the only ones that have neither designation. So heads up to @Quartz Moleif this is an oversight.

Thanks!   I'm not really sure what the significance is of that, but I've passed it on to the Moles who will know  if it's something we need to worry about.

6 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

It's Quartz Mole's camper, behind the waterfall.

And I'm wearing a mole-made mage's outfit I got from exploring in the Old LH area -- see the "WTH Is..." thread.

Not mine, but I think if you take a closer look inside you may soon see some clues that suggest to which famous member of LDPW (whom I haven't seen in a while, now I come to think of it) it probably does belong. 

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 5

• Moles
28 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Seen on Friday 13 August 2021 :ph34r::
"[11:09] [HVW] ERB-380_01 (boat, v.0.3.1): Quartz Mole starts the engines."

And off he goes from Rigamole sailing towards fantasy region SSPE2539. Yay! 😁

952105aa3d7873673db702544b2e0232.png

This is the first time I had tried the sea crossing -- I'd seen the  weather reports and thought I'd better take out our rescue boat in case anyone was swept overboard.

I don't normally get much time to explore in SL but I'm really enjoying exploring these new regions on the winding little waterways, taking in the subtly varied landscaping, vegetation and soundscapes, which never seem to get monotonous or repetitious, no matter how far I sail -- and I cannot believe how the waterways just seem to wind on forever!

I really would suggest that people try crossing over from Rigamarole by sea to the new Fantasy regions and then slipping into the waterways in a small boat and just cruise around, taking in the scenery and sounds.   It's great fun.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

I really would suggest that people try crossing over from Rigamarole by sea to the new Fantasy regions and then slipping into the waterways in a small boat and just cruise around, taking in the scenery and sounds.   It's great fun.

The wearable canoe that What Next has on sale at the FLF event will be perfect, eventually, when I can TP in...

• Like 4

• Moles
31 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Guppy needs fed. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Could not rez my boat in most rez zones because it says Parcel is too full. This is a 50 odd Li boat.

13:51] Second Life: Can't rez object 'ENDEAVOUR XTRM RADIKAL W2' at { 174.782, 107.704, 21.6799 } on parcel 'Protected Land - Rez Zone' in region White Wizard because the parcel is too full.

Bandit boat will rez. SRV210

Edited by Madonna666
Copy paste of message
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Squeaky Mole said:

On what region was this? We'll check it out :)

Hi sorry I just edit my post. My Bandit boat will work but not the Endeavor. It's the same size when rezzed but higher Li

Won't here either http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prana Bindu/19/190/21

Edited by Madonna666

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:
9 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

It's Quartz Mole's camper, behind the waterfall.

Not mine, but I think if you take a closer look inside you may soon see some clues that suggest to which famous member of LDPW (whom I haven't seen in a while, now I come to think of it) it probably does belong. 

Someone really likes their drinks

image.thumb.png.fd91c178c695951994a71d3689ba7a14.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

One thing I was going to try is see if I can get a ring floaty from another theme and paddle it all the way to my house. It should be possible. Might be a thing for late evening after I get the rest set up.

I survived! I'm not sure where the nearest inner tubes are, but I found one on a beach somewhere and floated over. Made some new friends with lots of teeth. Once past the waves, the tubes are just right for the shallow water on the fantasy side.

slpoltube.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 5