SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

3 minutes ago, sam007 Collas said:

Has anyone noticed the environment changes when you go to Hanshin the Forgotten Garden it didn't a few days ago maybe it's something to do with the Connection to the Fantasy homes 

I went there yesterday environment wise it didn't look any different to how it's always looked under region default Windlight/EEP 

9 hours ago, 4lice Cerise said:

Current map, as show in the viewer (Firestorm):

GlimmerBelle210806.thumb.png.e0671079e985cc3a96e475892a6a57bd.png

The lighter border all around was added by me, to highlight the possible coastal region additions…

Since we already have a "Pickle" in Bellisseria, this new Fantasy region, no matter what anyone else calls it, will forever be the "Berry" subcontinent to me!  AND, I love the idea of a fog-shrouded Fantasy subcontinent if that is possible!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

It looks like they MAY have placed all the houses, and the map is catching up now.  You can watch them pop in and out of existence on most regions as you zoom in and out.

Wow, yes, they've pressed the button, houses have rained in:) If I zoom in on some regions it also looks as though the testing markers have disappeared, but that might just be the map glitching.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Since we already have a "Pickle" in Bellisseria, this new Fantasy region, no matter what anyone else calls it, will forever be the "Berry" subcontinent to me!  AND, I love the idea of a fog-shrouded Fantasy subcontinent if that is possible!

I would suggest "Pickleberry" if I agreed that looked like a berry.
Unfortunately, it looks more like an acorn to me! :D 

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Haha 3

SSPB1 and SSPB2 are new regions that have linked up with the green SSP regions. 

SSPSCR is showing visuals on the map for the first time. 👀

image.thumb.png.a008b66f36e55710cf5ee8703248f701.png

Closer look at SSPSCR 👀

SSPSCR.PNG.29736f3419e49103fbaa24d7906dbb49.PNG

On the new sub continent these regions are rather different compared with most of the other regions. Progress is being made for sure. 

Regions.thumb.PNG.c74f7b86a66de64cee40aed8f3c7de81.PNG

Hopefully next week will be the release of the Fantasy sub continent. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

SSPB1 and SSPB2 are new regions that have linked up with the green SSP regions. 

image.thumb.png.a008b66f36e55710cf5ee8703248f701.png

SSPB1 & B2 ... hmmm ....WILD SPECULATION ALERT ... a "bridge" from SSPE2539 to Rigamarole?  (Not an actual bridge, can't see them adding anything to an already released region).

SO hoping that SSPE2539 will turn out to be a truly spectacular community center, the terraforming there looks magical.  If so, dibs on just about anything in Fenrir Forest or Ladeedah (love that name :) ).

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

take a closer look at SSPEC - adult region :o

I noticed that as well.  Perhaps it just gives the moles the most flexibility for rezzing stuff, or some sort of oversight.  Otherwise, it's to tell whomever landscapes there to make another phallic lake.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I noticed that as well.  Perhaps it just gives the moles the most flexibility for rezzing stuff, or some sort of oversight.  Otherwise, it's to tell whomever landscapes there to make another phallic lake.

Hahahaa!  Wait...  another???!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And here's an updated map (screengrabbed from https://shergoodaviation.com/radar.php with some Photoshop):

GlimmerBelle210809.thumb.png.ae8e9166c170927034773d97c5947a04.png

The green(ish) areas are those where the current map suggests a coastal region will be eventually added, the yellow(ish) ones are where regions are expected/hoped to be added but not really necessary given the known coastline. I’m crossing my fingers for all of these to be added, and even for 100% water regions filling the gaps (marked in grey on this map).

Some numbers:

• 185 current Fantasy LH regions
  • 062 apparently needed coastal regions
  • 006 possible connecting regions
  • 055 hopeful sailble regions
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I hope they do connect it all the way around, even if it isn't like that at the start. There's a reasonable buffer there for people who don't want to see giant mushrooms from their realistic houses. Anyway, I can only see two regions with the marker edges on my map, so soon!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, 4lice Cerise said:

As of right now, only two regions in GlimmerBelle are showing the colored frame (when seen in the inworld map at max zoom):

Soon?

My prediction may turn out to be correct. 

I would suggest standing by and making sure you can try for a Fantasy home somewhere between today and Wednesday.
My bet is going to be with Monday, August 9th, somewhere in the afternoon.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

My prediction may turn out to be correct. 

I would suggest standing by and making sure you can try for a Fantasy home somewhere between today and Wednesday.
My bet is going to be with Monday, August 9th, somewhere in the afternoon.

It certainly looks promising! Of course I guess it depends on whether or not they have some final checks to do and have all the required staff in place (they've said often it needs a few people in place to do a big release). It'll be interesting to see how they roll out the homes, if it will be making a general big release so that regions are queued up, a bit like the Chalets or if they'll just do a couple of regions first to make sure all is going smoothly, like the Stilt release). Whichever I think we can bet on a lot of home claiming activity:)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 4