SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

56 minutes ago, Devin Heartsong said:

And, FWIW.... I just can't with mainland any more. It's been a full year in Bellisseria and I'm spoiled by just living in a cohesive and gorgeous landscape. With tons of driving, boating, aerial, walking, jogging, horse riding access/scenery, and a great community.  I think LL understands this is the core attraction of Belli now, though. I think they've been disabused of the notion that it's just a place for starter homes and most people will move on eventually to something on the mainland.

I hope you are right about this, but it does not appear that it had been completely disabused as recently as October 1st.

From the linked post by Patch himself:

"To that end, and as gently as I try to remind everyone, the Linden Homes model of home ownership is positioned as a constricted value proposition type of new user or starter home.  I have said before that at some point you probably would or should naturally want to "grow" out of the Linden Home ownership model and want bigger, better, more control, etc.  That is totally ok and by design, but some people are also perfectly happy with staying put in a Linden Home, also ok. "

Going back to the topic of houseboats, when I first saw the trads with houseboats around them I thought they were awful & I would never live in one. My current house has houseboats on 2 sides & is so wonderfully landscaped I think it is the best Bellisseria house I’ve ever had. I’ll reserve judgement on the new regions until I actually seen them. 

• Like 7

Are the homes in Faraday claimed? If so, it might be nice for the watchers to spread out a bit more to reduce lag for the homeowners in that region. I remember how awful it was to have a home in Dorma back when everyone was piling in to watch for the release of the Squishy Pickle area. Just a suggestion. :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, reneetink022 said:

Hi, im very confused as to why everyone thinks the Stilt's will be released today...I feel i've been out of the loop as to the information on the Stilt's. Was there an annonucement from LL that is was today I didn't see...I feel silly for asking.

Mostly, people start getting super excited once the new set of regions pop up on the map.  That signals that it will be "Soon™©®"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, reneetink022 said:

Would someone be able to help me find where the Bellisseria Chat area is I didn't know there was one.

It's the Bellisseria Citizens group chat (search for Bellisseria groups and it's the one with ~5000 members). Lindens and Moles occasionally chat w/ all the residents.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think it's nuts awesome that people are already filling a thread with complaints when the regions aren't even available to be seen yet! 

Well, I guess that settles it.  Second Life is not a game after all.  Second Life is just the software platform for the REAL game, COMPLAINING about Second Life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2