SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

A bit off topic, but I've accidently stumbled upon a trio of older Linden Home test sims.

LH Test 2, LH Test 9, LH Test 13.

Contains lots of fantasy themed homes built by Molly Linden during September-October 2009

Those would be the "Elderglen" themed homes 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

1071348163_Annotation2020-03-27073608.png.070dc8671d8f1981561528223063aa0a.png

Can't wait for the new Log Homes continent to be opened up. Transforming work has started around the coastlines and inland. A lot of colour changing squares and pink areas on the west side.

Would be nice to see new airstrips and other new areas. 

Yes, wilderness airfield? They worked fast on the coastline. The long inner lake is my favorite place. I wish they had let a river run to the ocean in the north and south, so one could travel through the new continent by boat.

• Like 9

I noticed something odd this morning when I looked at the log home map.  I never noticed this cut before, linking the big central lake to one of the oval waterways.  I'm doubtful that I missed it; I wonder if its new?

cut.JPG.cf5fba39999cdfb42d0b422c95ab7f3b.JPG

And, if that cut IS new, might LL consider making another couple of cuts somewhere, like this, to link that big interior waterway to the outside world?  Of course, you might lose houses  - I think this loses two - or there might be better places.

It SURE would be nice to be able to boat into the interior of LogLand.

cut1.JPG.24cfb9ff65d38b1700ac6e49fd0f0210.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Named Log Cabin Regions (north to south and west to east):with landing points (but we can't get to them yet):

Usually I would be HIGHLY interested in and thankfull for this information, but I gave up my bookkeeping.

I used to keep an Open Office Spreadsheet busily up to date,  noting down every region with it's name, former SSP number, coordinates on the map, date, weekday and time of the release - plus the pagenumber the release was first mentioned in our beloved "When did you last see..." thread, but when they added the victorians by hundreds over Christmas I left them out and now I am retiring alltogether, since all my seven paying accounts have got lovely homes and I personally do not like mountains or mountain huts so that the whole new release will not be my cup of tea.

Have a nice weekend! Stay in good health! Stay at home!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Usually I would be HIGHLY interested in and thankfull for this information, but I gave up my bookkeeping.

I used to keep an Open Office Spreadsheet busily up to date,  noting down every region with it's name, former SSP number, coordinates on the map, date, weekday and time of the release - plus the pagenumber the release was first mentioned in our beloved "When did you last see..." thread, but when they added the victorians by hundreds over Christmas I left them out and now I am retiring alltogether, since all my seven paying accounts have got lovely homes and I personally do not like mountains or mountain huts so that the whole new release will not be my cup of tea.

Have a nice weekend! Stay in good health! Stay at home!

For the last few weeks apart from the new releases it has been the same homes cycling round the same people often mentioned multiple times in the same thread. More or less, give or take a few surprises :)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't think LL likes me very much, but maybe they have thought about it. Or maybe they will connect this continent to Bellisseria and have it as a full continent.

Don't worry, I'm not very popular either with my 'communication on updates request', but I do hope LL value different ideas and inputs from residents. 

The log cabins could be really something different, and a new name would be perfect, something more Nature related... Well, we can always name our parcels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

One thing I noticed yesterday is that there I a whole ton of Vics that will likely be released before the log cabins.

I don't know when they'll be released, IMHO it is quite possible that they could release them at the same time as the Log Homes.  But I *DO* know that moles have been breaking their backs building out that 2-region wide vertical strip going up toward the Party Zone.  Vics are placed in both SSP1091 and 1092 that do not yet show on the map.  Last few days, there have often been 3 or 4 moles at work at once in that area.   Adora is working there as I type on Saturday, meanwhile, I see one lone green dot doing something up in Vengerberg in LogLand ... generally there hasn't been anyone on that whole continent. 

It's a puzzlement.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2