And now a whole bunch are in reset, both brand new regions and some from yesterday.  All of them were already named, tho.

699655528_loghomesinreset.thumb.JPG.be31317dfe4ad64e4aa7b9f67b7492f5.JPG

Many of the newer regions, all in reset at the moment, have this 6-region looping waterway. And some just have the default grassy terrain.  /me puts on her Captain Obvious hat.

1964083526_Loghomesnewpattern.JPG.9246b8f51f9c51bfc869d90ee158606a.JPG

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

And now a whole bunch are in reset, both brand new regions and some from yesterday.  All of them were already named, tho.

699655528_loghomesinreset.thumb.JPG.be31317dfe4ad64e4aa7b9f67b7492f5.JPG

Many of the newer regions, all in reset at the moment, have this 6-region looping waterway. And some just have the default grassy terrain.  /me puts on her Captain Obvious hat.

1964083526_Loghomesnewpattern.JPG.9246b8f51f9c51bfc869d90ee158606a.JPG

Dibs on SnoozyBear 🤣

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Dibs on SnoozyBear 🤣

I suppose it's fortunate that I have no grrandkids (YET!! GET MOVING, KID!).  Else they would be subjected to the adorable indignity of being called "snoozybear" whenever I had the privilege of tucking them in :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

I suppose it's fortunate that I have no grrandkids (YET!! GET MOVING, KID!).  Else they would be subjected to the adorable indignity of being called "snoozybear" whenever I had the privilege of tucking them in :)

This made me smile ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

*looks at all the new regions*

Yep.. found it.. my dream location..

Solsbury Hill 😀

Already got the first tune ready for when I move in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GimLuOUVkxg

Well now I have the tune stuck in my head, for days to come 😀

That is a cool video too 🙂

Edited by 93YearOld
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is exciting. Perhaps next week after all...

Patch said on March 19 - Not this week or next.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 5:21 PM, Nika Talaj said:

So Wood harbors what almost certainly will be the LAST traditionals and campers to ever be released.

Source?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

Source?

In another unjustified leap, I'm regarding this as notification that there WILL be more trads and/or campers, Hooray!

Thanks, Patch!

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is one big land mass going in...

image.png.451e34473b19fdcdf6e8a4c6ff319f58.png

Anyone suspecting this 'mass' will continue to extend to southern tip of Satori?  Hmmmm!??

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is one big land mass going in...

Looks like they experimenting with larger scale cloning, 6 region patterns?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm super excited for the release.  If they dump 4000 lodge style homes over a couple days, I might actually get one.  I'm also very happy to see a lot of water showing in this little map preview. 

*bounces in her chair even knowing she probably has a few weeks to wait*

Squeeeeee!!!

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling, commas, extra word. The usual.
  • Like 3

The Log Home continent is now completely filled in on the map, and moles are working there.  Also, note detail pic showing 2 things of interest. 

1.  The HUGE new area does not yet have finished coastlines, so there will be more to come.

2.  The green textured regions are all SSPEnnnn (unnamed).  So, more of something to come there as well.  Perhaps those will be regions that are built in place by the moles?  Wild speculation alert:  do you think they might intersperse some campers on this continent?  They would seem to go so well!

Oh, and SSP1001-1035 still exist but, surprise surprise, no one is there.

190215432_LogHomes.thumb.JPG.8477ffdd5075be92b26f06197e2217f2.JPG

672451602_loghomes2.thumb.JPG.2baea7dbb4c2ee399da2594c7413b662.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)

I'd wager that a number of the contiguous interior 'empty' regions in the log home continent will include the extension to the railroad track that ends on the eastern edge SSPE1058. The 'empty' regions on the south and east sides of the continent look like they may be coastal as there is no rail down by Knapping which would connect in that area - unless a track is also run south starting from the gap region to the east of SSPE1058.

🚂🚃🚃🚃

It's always a treat to see a train rumble on by my camper parcel when I am there, so I can imagine any trackside parcels on the log home continent will be sought after for their customized features and terrain!

Edited by Lukas Thetan
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

What I am not seeing, unless they're using a different terrain texture, is mountains. Maybe some of the green regions will have mountain ranges? 

Edited by Hendrix Portal
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Hendrix Portal said:

What I am not seeing, unless they're using a different terrain texture, is mountains. Maybe some of the green regions will have mountain ranges? 

Maybe.  This is the first SSPE log home region that I've seen being built.  I really REALLY hope that the waterway will prove to be a long one, and the hills turn into a spine for the continent (this region is well in the interior of the continent).

1832729155_loghomeSSPE.JPG.a8d36c27e5d79526bd2484ed8d41b3e3.JPG

If you zoom in juuuuussssst right, you can see the coastline.  Much of it mountainous!  Dibs on SSPE1152 :)

1251660976_loghomecoast.thumb.JPG.cbdec7a5ca66fa7aae7ee41114346bad.JPG

• Like 3

I see a likely lighthouse on the east coast & can envision a couple of long waterways coming in from the sea & traveling thru to connect a river system to the rest of Bellisseria. Have to say the interior lakes are making me very hopeful indeed.

It's looking a bit mountainous at the back end of SSPE1066.  We have vics on the beach and on rivers and lakes.   Maybe now we'll have the option of vics in the hills.  It's a nice transition to lodge homes.

sailor_001.thumb.png.c21fd7d5c22ec5b29452dd2069342217.png

sailor_003b.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

A question about names for @Patch Linden or any of the Moles, is this new landmass an official part of Bellisseria (East Bellisseria?)  -  or because of its size, an entirely new as-yet un-named continent?

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen

SSPE regions filling in with hills and largish lakes.

What's that bright green hexagon in the upper right of the big pic?  A rezzer?  Aliens?

525219242_Loghomesspe3.JPG.189a4b3640a87f0719ae6acaeae4a2e0.JPG

106061914_sspe4.thumb.JPG.ffa1bcc3984900ffb7d9149700cbe6da.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

A bit off topic, but I've accidently stumbled upon a trio of older Linden Home test sims.

LH Test 2, LH Test 9, LH Test 13.

Contains lots of fantasy themed homes built by Molly Linden during September-October 2009

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1