Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Christhiana said:

I am hoping for a Home & Garden Expo reveal, like last year.

Likely Patch will leak photos before then as he doesn't tend to help himself :D.   

 

OH, I take that back H and G Expo is early this year. 

The largest and longest running home and garden event in SL, The Home and Garden Expo returns the 15th February to 3rd March 2020.

 

That's not very long so I guess it depends how much is already done with the new theme IF it is a new theme. That COULD just be another Victorian area since those were so popular. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Likely Patch will leak photos before then as he doesn't tend to help himself :D.   

 

OH, I take that back H and G Expo is early this year. 

The largest and longest running home and garden event in SL, The Home and Garden Expo returns the 15th February to 3rd March 2020.

 

That's not very long so I guess it depends how much is already done with the new theme IF it is a new theme. That COULD just be another Victorian area since those were so popular. 

No, only 5 weeks left. But I assume that when they start building the regions, they will have all the elements ready and probably have made a test region for the theme. Last year it took some time between the reveal and the actual release of the new linden homes as well.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christhiana said:

No, only 5 weeks left. But I assume that when they start building the regions, they will have all the elements ready and probably have made a test region for the theme. Last year it took some time between the reveal and the actual release of the new linden homes as well.  

But has anyone OFFICIAL SAID that they are working on a new theme for "Spring Release"?  Or is that just the general thinking because that is what folks want to see ?  LOL.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

But has anyone OFFICIAL SAID that they are working on a new theme for "Spring Release"?  Or is that just the general thinking because that is what folks want to see ?  LOL.

 

No.  Patch has said that "themes 5 and 6 are well underway", but no comments on possible release time frame - at least none that I remember.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

"themes 5 and 6 are well underway"

it's more amazing and incredible than anyone expect.
Incredible!.. who made those new theme's should get a substantial bonus !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

But has anyone OFFICIAL SAID that they are working on a new theme for "Spring Release"?  Or is that just the general thinking because that is what folks want to see ?  LOL.

 

Oh yes, it's definitely wishfull thinking on my part! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's more amazing and incredible than anyone expect.
Incredible!.. who made those new theme's should get a substantial bonus !

There appear to be a lot of Moles working on various themes (this from names on houses as creators). Some houses (maybe in the previews I think and not necessarily the released house -- would have to check that) have had MANY MANY MANY revisions. This if we trust the version numbers LOL.   So themes 5 and 6 could have been planned since Patch mentioned more themes in the works last Spring. At one time he mentioned "beachier abodes"; that was in June when the cute little beach houses appeared (not Mole made) at the Birthday bash. 

 

But yes, clapping to the creators. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be somewhat astonished if there weren't more Victorians in the pipeline. Especially if they decide to reuse their tile-able regions. In that case the only new bits would be the coastline. Making smaller Victorian Islands would allow them to create a new coastline once, and then clone the island. Or maybe clone the coastline, then randomise the region tiles within it. 

Of course they could put a few of those random tile islands together and then clone all of them again, or maybe rotate some of them 90 degrees and mirror the rest then chop them in half and stick them back together to other islands.

I am feeling slightly hysterical now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We also have to remember that the goal is not to give everyone the exact style of home that they most prefer, but to ensure there are enough total homes for all Premium members that want one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We also have to remember that the goal is not to give everyone the exact style of home that they most prefer, but to ensure there are enough total homes for all Premium members that want one.

But... I want a retro-futuristic space pod on top of a mountain with green grass, no hedges, no pink flowers, a waterfall on one side, an unobstructed 5-region-long western ocean view, and a zipline! So they're actually NOT making that for me??? Bummer.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hendrix Portal said:

But... I want a retro-futuristic space pod on top of a mountain with green grass, no hedges, no pink flowers, a waterfall on one side, an unobstructed 5-region-long western ocean view, and a zipline! So they're actually NOT making that for me??? Bummer.

There's an abandoned parcel on the side of a cliff in the Sansara snowlands near the ski lift which meets most of those requirements.

Edited by animats
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Victorian is in Beautiful Dashwood.

While exploring the neighborhood North and East, I found some new land that's not on the map yet!  

New Land 2.JPG

New Land 3.JPG

New Land 6.JPG

New Land 7.JPG

Newland 8.JPG

Newland 9.JPG

Abnor Mole.JPG

Abnor Mole 2.JPG

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

New Year, New Land Not on the Map yet!  Viewer at max Draw.

New Land 0.JPG

Omgz I love the SSP thread.  So exciting to see the new regions <3<3

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mitch Merricks said:

While exploring the neighborhood North and East, I found some new land that's not on the map yet!  

Based on the location, it might contain more Victorian homes

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on the location, it might contain more Victorian homes

Could be.  The Houses on the North side getting built are Traditional.

Edited by Mitch Merricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

Could be.  The Houses on the North side getting built are Traditional.

Yeah, but it is close enough, and somewhat east of, the current Vics -- and there have been lots of requests for more of those also.

Tis all a bunch of guessing until they actually start putting something there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LittleMe Jewell  Hey, Lil, I found a spot for you tonight in SSPE361. I was wandering around admiring the hilly, twisty, roads and the railroad tracks, bridges, and water, when I found this isolated parcel (in the middle of the pic, surrounded by hedges). There are houses in the vicinity but they are down the hill from here. :D   (This area all seems to be Traditionals, btw.)

 

Snapshot_001.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

@LittleMe Jewell  Hey, Lil, I found a spot for you tonight in SSPE361. I was wandering around admiring the hilly, twisty, roads and the railroad tracks, bridges, and water, when I found this isolated parcel (in the middle of the pic, surrounded by hedges). There are houses in the vicinity but they are down the hill from here. :D   (This area all seems to be Traditionals, btw.)

 

Snapshot_001.png

 

Those are the spots that I mention in another thread the other day.  There are actually 4 plots up there -- 2 in 360 and 2 in 361 - that I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to get.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like it "could" be part of the big square of land at SSP that we can't see.   I would guess at Vics also since those are definitely the Flavor of the Month.   Bird's eye view. 

 

image.thumb.png.13fda2dadae087f69fdf77d5ca196cdd.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

Those are the spots that I mention in another thread the other day.  There are actually 4 plots up there -- 2 in 360 and 2 in 361 - that I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to get.

 

 

As you may have guessed, I do not read all the threads! lol

I'm kind of glad I'm not wanting a Traditional at the moment, because it would sure be tempting to try for one of that little group! That whole area is awesome, really. I like the ones that have the railroad track running behind the backyards, too. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This brand new block of land (SSPE1036 - SSPE1047) continues to expand.  RIGHT NOW, Abnor and Moonstruck are placing Victorian parcels on SSPE1041!

ETA: It's odd, before the Vic release moles were steadily progressing building out from North to South, campers and trads.  They had gotten down to Spinoza-Blueberry Patch, and then abruptly dropped it.  After the big release, they began working swiftly on the unnamed regions just above the mountain range separating South from North, working South to North.  They continue to fill that out quickly, and now a large area with at least some Vics is rapidly appearing.  It almost looks like they are preparing another large release of mixed types. 

If this new area turns out to be all Vics, there will be a lot more coastal ones, hooray!

It kinda looks like they're preparing another, very large, release of trads, campers and Vics.

 

Capture.PNG.d37561b7485b1c3616c628428eb6fd0f.PNG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

This brand new block of land (SSPE1036 - SSPE1047) continues to expand.  RIGHT NOW, Abnor and Moonstruck are placing Victorian parcels on SSPE1041!

OH, now with SSPE  names, nice!  It's really an exceptional area.  I was thrilled to see Abnor Mole Building a Victorian Bridge there last night, connecting that land to the north where new Traditionals being built.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standing on that bridge, looks like there will be rail as well connecting SSPE1038 to SSPE382. Probably connecting to the straight rail already existing directly above, in SSPE366?

1193724292_Capture1.thumb.PNG.a997684db6f281253e59467495de3423.PNG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they will double back and release "Squishy Pickle Beta" aka the land region they did development on, as a real region of homes. Would make some sense to do that if they wanted to push out a whole bunch more houses.


And is that the region that begins around SSP4 in the "north"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...