3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I missed the "One" part.  The last time it was 2 people on their own private island. 

Interesting........... very interesting.

It is a tiny island in Oleander. But with my eyes, it looks too small even for 1 house. I am sure the winner get a bit of greenery around his/hers place.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Dibs on Oleander. 😜

On camper release day, it was really impossible to tell what region was being released when, because they didn't have to restart them beforehand.  I couldn't tell until dots showed up, and of course by then it was too late.

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

On camper release day, it was really impossible to tell what region was being released when, because they didn't have to restart them beforehand.  I couldn't tell until dots showed up, and of course by then it was too late.

Sssh! It's

aDV9KWEk_700wa_0.gif

(Hampton Park all over again!)

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is a tiny island in Oleander. But with my eyes, it looks too small even for 1 house. I am sure the winner get a bit of greenery around his/hers place.

It does have a house on it - circled part is a house (based on the shape looking like the other houses)

image.png.d58f7b52fa04510c126c68f67626256e.png

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

True: One lucky bidder will receive a 6-month Premium Membership and a 4th Edition Linden Home with Exclusive Seasonal content and located on a special parcel designed just for them by LDPW Moles.

I am sure they have the place ready, and it appears when the auction is over.

I am curious if you get to "Keep" the Home, or if it's only for 6 months too?   Wouldn't a 4th Edition Linden Home be awesome on an island with a boat dock?   Drop a little Greenhouse in your backyard for gardening?  I may have to go camp out a few times by the Blue & white Model at the expo and day dream.  I'm excited to hear there might be a future bidding war over the auction,  it's for a wonderful charity.  Counting $L's in my pocket.....maybe there's some in the cookie jar, under the sofa....!   Finger snaps, applause and cookies for Patch & the Moles!

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I missed the "One" part.  The last time it was 2 people on their own private island. 

Interesting........... very interesting.

I'm willing to bet (proverbially LOL) Winner and first runner-up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

I am curious if you get to "Keep" the Home, or if it's only for 6 months too?   Wouldn't a 4th Edition Linden Home be awesome on an island with a boat dock?   Drop a little Greenhouse in your backyard for gardening?  I may have to go camp out a few times by the Blue & white Model at the expo and day dream.  I'm excited to hear there might be a future bidding war over the auction,  it's for a wonderful charity.  Counting $L's in my pocket.....maybe there's some in the cookie jar, under the sofa....!   Finger snaps, applause and cookies for Patch & the Moles!

I looked on the Expo website and it didn’t say a time limit, so I assume you can keep it forever. The 6 months is extra premium added to your account. It also does not say that you can’t already own a Linden Home, so I’ll assume winner gets TWO, if they had any before the auction. Is there any info on this inworld?

Just now, Alyona Su said:

I'm willing to bet (proverbially LOL) Winner and first runner-up.

Last time, I’m not even sure the winner(s) knew what they were bidding on, so LL got creative. 

I'm kinda surprised to see nobody mentioning that the channel connecting Bellisseria and Jeogeot is blocked. Anyone wishing to fly/sail/swim/walk from Belliseria to Jeogeot will have to make other plans for the time being.

I have personally tried it in two directions, and it is for now impossible to travel between Belli and Jeo without teleporting.

Also. I just noticed that the south of Bellisseria is now padded with new water regions which will fill the gap between the horizontal part of the Bellisseria-Jeogeot channel and the southern part of the new souther addition to Bellisseria.

Region names are:

• Morgan Seamount
  • Lobstrosity
  • Blow Hole
  • Oukranos
  • Wet Willie
  • Mizzenmast
  • Crows Nest
  • Edgar Seamount
  • Charybdis
  • Edmund Fitzgerald
  • Zokalar
  • Yorith
  • Retrograde

I'm sure that more will pop up on the east side of the new southern addition soon. They don't seem to be done with adding water regions just yet. :D 

EDIT: More new water regions to pad Belli can be found east of Pickle Island and south of Squishy Pickle Island

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
New discovery

ACK! More new water, not yet visible on the map, but when clicked, it does show region names.

Sorry, but I am too lazy to collect all of the names of those new regions :D 

image.png.b2c3f7fb4d1507b12b2025ef3f26d4ff.png

EDIT: The region names do NOT show up on the in-world map, but they can be seen on https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonchild/128/128/22 and on http://shergoodaviation.com/radar.php

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elyeah said:

I love how 'Rachel' has brought her tent. She's in for the long haul 😄

Well, at the minimum, she'll have to make it through the weekend into Monday.  Likely a bit longer than that even.  Smart gal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I believe Patch mentioned that in one of his posts - that the goal is to release about a week after Winter Expo opens. I'm positive that is what he said, though I could be misremembering that he said within a week after Expo is done, but I don't think so (it's only a very slight doubt on that.) And I reiterate: goal, not a sure thing. LOL

Regardless of exactly what he said, given the current progress of them moving in the new regions, I'm still betting on early next week  - Mon or Tue even, at least no later than Wed.

Last time I was thinking the Campers were still 1-2 weeks off when they released.  This time I'm taking the "earlier" route.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Regardless of exactly what he said, given the current progress of them moving in the new regions, I'm still betting on early next week  - Mon or Tue even, at least no later than Wed.

Last time I was thinking the Campers were still 1-2 weeks off when they released.  This time I'm taking the "earlier" route.

If he said "about a week" that can be both a shorter or longer period. So he would not give an exact time, because it is a big job, and it can take longer than a week. But if they can they release on the fifth or sixth day, they will do it. A surprise release will also mean less pressure on the homes page.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Exactly - Wednesday will be one week after Expo opened. :) (Though EVIL @Patch Linden could drop another "HAPPY SURPISE, SUCKERZ!" Bomb on us all.) Hahaha!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

This looks like a good place to drop this - and I don't think anyone else has yet - but we have a new batch of Houseboat regions coming, to the west of the current southern portion of the continent.  I had popped my draw distance up to EXCESSIVE to see if I could see any portion of the new area - then I started panning around and saw this (screen shot includes my map to show where I am and what my view is):

image.thumb.png.acafd683a963dbea5de7aa202016ad30.png

They currently start just south of Delby Depths.  Not sure how far south they go, since I cannot go any further south than SSPE355 -- and you cannot enter the new houseboat regions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This looks like a good place to drop this - and I don't think anyone else has yet - but we have a new batch of Houseboat regions coming, to the west of the current southern portion of the continent.  I had popped my draw distance up to EXCESSIVE to see if I could see any portion of the new area - then I started panning around and saw this (screen shot includes my map to show where I am and what my view is):

image.thumb.png.acafd683a963dbea5de7aa202016ad30.png

They currently start just south of Delby Depths.  Not sure how far south they go, since I cannot go any further south than SSPE355 -- and you cannot enter the new houseboat regions.

Ive just found more of these houseboat islands - much further south, more towards the Jeogeto gulf, here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Playa del Imperio/167/220/77

• Like 1

Funny little glitch. Flying over SSPE346, moved cam a few hundred meters south then facing north. 
I'm sure it's just my viewer doing this, but amusing nonetheless 🙂 

image.thumb.png.354d4ecb007e3da8fa5591faaefcddac.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Ive just found more of these houseboat islands - much further south, more towards the Jeogeto gulf, here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Playa del Imperio/167/220/77

That looks to be the southern end of the same region channel as what I saw further north.  Interesting.

image.png.eae2b59e5c08da435f6772e41efead7f.png

• Thanks 1

It's beginning to be clear what "in the thousands" means.. I was skeptical there were that many victorians, but this... !!!    Nice sleuthing :D