SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

There certainly IS a possibility that the plots underway now are Traditionals and the ones further south (but still in the original SSP continent, not the new areas)  will be the NEW style of housing. Looks like Country Victorian would go nicely with the trains as well as blend fairly seamlessly with the Traditionals.  Note the cabin in the background.  

I have NO clue what that "extra" road is though. Time will tell I guess. Only a bit over two weeks until we get a peak.

image.thumb.png.33f68f414a3e48bddd5348c000064f9a.png

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I haven't had a chance to pop over there and can't really tell sizes for sure from the pictures, but is it long enough to be a airstrip/runway?

It has a STRIPE down the middle. See Leora's picture from that direction.  "Drag Racing" :D. Just kidding. There are house plots on the other side of the low hills by it.    Odd. 

And in Leora's photo there are colored circles (not good enough LOD to hold I guess for my photo -- I didn't see them at all).   Oh looks like they may have BEEN there and then disappeared as she has a photo like mine with no circles. Ah the mysteries.

Edited by Chic Aeon

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

631, 634

edit: and 609. Different roof colors, but in same places.

Oooh, good catch!  :)

Perhaps they are now planning "repeatable" sections (like repeatable textures) in order to build faster. I can't say that I blame them as the early releases brought along some rather scathing comments about availability, and many unwarranted in their vitriolic nature. 

Edited by Alyona Su

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

631, 634

edit: and 609. Different roof colors, but in same places.

SSP613 and SSP633 look like clones too.
and
SSP620 and SSP623 look like clones too.
There might be even some more - which are not so obvious at first sight.

It's hard to imagine from the map alone how the regions will actually look. But we'll know soon.
There appears to be many small inland lakes and ponds, but it seems that navigable inland water ways don't exist there.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

SSP613 and SSP633 look like clones too.
and
SSP620 and SSP623 look like clones too.
There might be even some more - which are not so obvious at first sight.

It's hard to imagine from the map alone how the regions will actually look. But we'll know soon.
There appears to be many small inland lakes and ponds, but it seems that navigable inland water ways don't exist there.

Oh yes. Indeed, it looks like the "individual regions" policy has to go in favor of availability. Maybe a long river would take up too much space for houses, that this is a preparation for closing down the old Linden Homes?

When I look at the patterns, not only the houses, but also small details, like brown circles, are identical. I assume these are markers for something like trees. It should be possible to arrange trees, stones and such details different in the regions?

There seem to be two mixed types of homes on the new regions. Some look rather like the old houses (Victorian?) but there are often only two to five of them per region and a lot of ??? roundisch longisch elyptic small bubbles?? What on earth might THAT be?

I really look foreward to 5th of December when the new styles are revealed!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Any ideas why Lulas Grotto might have a red surround? So far as I can see there are no homes there. Waterberry has the same thing.

siting in the garden_003.jpg

Place for a lighthouse? Also, can it be preparations for the winners of the Linden Home Auction? The previous winners has not had a home as long as 6 months, so LL need to make some new places for the Christmas winners.