Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, s2Pandora said:

They look like roads to me. I've seen this type of thing pop up on Bellisseria before. Perhaps mesh? From the looks of it, our current roads are prim(but I could be wrong).

The region textures they used don't speak city urban, but I could see maybe Cali or Florida urban?

Good possibilities. I'm not sure what the heck they did to build the Bellisserian roads (the main roads, I mean, the campsite roads are perfectly fit to one-another) - but the main road seem to to have some suround seams between the road sections because my Manji's car bounces atevery single road-section seam, sometimes violently where I fly off into someone's yard. Though with other vehicles, I don-t feel it as much. I suppose I said all that to say this: You could be right about it being a different style of mesh roads, since the map looks for colors that it can grab from prims far better than from mesh.

In the end we only have, what, another month or so? I believe it is expected that the next theme will be unveiled at Winter Expo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer this. The main focus of Linden Homes is the homes themselves. One of the main features is that the home does not count against your parcel prim count. That cost is absorbed by the main pa

Here are the locations we've added rezzing zone parcels:  Boat Rezzing Zones (Basically, look for a lighthouse ) : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plafil Waters/14/138/21 http://maps.second

We've decided to delay releasing any campers or trailers at the moment, for obvious reasons, until hurricane Jorge passes.     In other news, our newklear operations are at fully r

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

some new regions not on the world map yet in the south.. this area on SSPE342 looks like maybe a tunnel going there? Could just be a canyon (also cool) but a tunnel.. wow!

 

tunnel maybe_001.png

 

It's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

 

It's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

 

It will indeed be a wild ride, the grade through that area is VERY steep!  

Offroading through the unbuilt areas remains a blast, btw, folks.  Grab your favorite jeep and get out there, before campers and traditionals clog up all those great green expanses!

Link to post
Share on other sites

We now have trailers being placed in SSPE324, SSPE325, and SSPE326.  Whereas we have house plots in SSPE327.  It will be interesting to see how they flow those 2 areas together.

I'm on SSPE327 looking towards SSPE326:

pic_003.thumb.jpg.090bb7666c1b7303e8f83671c5d11229.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morena Tully said:

some new regions not on the world map yet in the south.. this area on SSPE342 looks like maybe a tunnel going there? Could just be a canyon (also cool) but a tunnel.. wow!

 

tunnel maybe_001.png

Hmm --- there is no longer an SSPE342.  They took it away.  Though the lower terrain still exists in SSPE341, right up to the end of the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm --- there is no longer an SSPE342.  They took it away.  Though the lower terrain still exists in SSPE341, right up to the end of the world.

Ghost train, took it back to the twilight zone. Spookeh.

 

 

ghost-train.png

Edited by Morena Tully
resize
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking out some soon to be released trailer lots not far from my place, I spotted the primo plot by a large meandering "lake". 

 

1877988126_primlot_001.thumb.jpg.3e48f46b68d7c4fbaae70b4acd51c787.jpg

 

As you move inland from the beach, the trailer lands become more suburban and less camper with straight roads -- although still dirt. 

 

1852329352_Annotation2019-10-30010140.thumb.jpg.80ad10e9cf61b99aeb3782d519b6bf6d.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Good possibilities. I'm not sure what the heck they did to build the Bellisserian roads (the main roads, I mean, the campsite roads are perfectly fit to one-another) - but the main road seem to to have some suround seams between the road sections because my Manji's car bounces atevery single road-section seam, sometimes violently where I fly off into someone's yard. Though with other vehicles, I don-t feel it as much. I suppose I said all that to say this: You could be right about it being a different style of mesh roads, since the map looks for colors that it can grab from prims far better than from mesh.

In the end we only have, what, another month or so? I believe it is expected that the next theme will be unveiled at Winter Expo.

The first roads in Belli do have some physics issue that makes most cars bounce to varying degrees. The only brands that don't are those using GEMC scripts - they have a "bad roads fix" setting which seems to make them run perfectly on any road.

Having said that, at some point the Moles seem to have introduced a fix or update for the roads, because almost every road south of the Panamole canal is fine, and all the roads on the pickle island are good too :) 

Regarding the road "mesh" on the new continent / Belli extension, they certainly look like roads to me, remembering that most mesh doesn't appear on the world map in its correct shape. The holes in the middle could indicate that it's some kind of divided road, with a central hollow section that will end up filled with plants or trees. There are similar roads to this already in-word, in Corsica and maybe Sansara.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

The first roads in Belli do have some physics issue that makes most cars bounce to varying degrees. The only brands that don't are those using GEMC scripts - they have a "bad roads fix" setting which seems to make them run perfectly on any road.

Infinity trucks drive pretty smooth on them also. The dirt roads in the campsite areas are the best roads in SL, not only for how well they are joined up in a technical way, but how they are designed, they are, by far for me, the most fun roads to drive and a lot easier to navigate when compared to the Bellisserian "paved" roads. Any decently-scripted vehicle (which excludes 95% of all ACS-scripted vehicles) will have a lot of fun driving them, also.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This has probably already been mentioned, spotted, speculated over and such but I only just saw this tonight off the coast of Goodbury;

Ice Fishing - Shack (Jan 2019) owned by Constantine Linden.

1040806128_icefishingshack1.thumb.png.d6462bd8616a481f844c9f8be8dcf91c.png

Could ^THIS have something to do with THIS...

WE2019.JPG.aa019e26e7a2f938c40effb0aae244a6.jpg.1b7a4735673664f629ff602683340a5c.jpg

And THIS?

291448006_SSPcontinent.JPG.c395aaaa1ea60c304a39aa336666ddf2.thumb.jpg.2f48e5093ad2c3d54877eda7fc477674.jpg

(Considering it's located pretty much where the red arrow is pointing to)

Or has this already been discussed and I'm just late to the party? Either way it was an unexpected sight to see on my travels. Very cute addition!

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonia/192/49/21

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Checking out some soon to be released trailer lots not far from my place, I spotted the primo plot by a large meandering "lake". 

 

1877988126_primlot_001.thumb.jpg.3e48f46b68d7c4fbaae70b4acd51c787.jpg

 

As you move inland from the beach, the trailer lands become more suburban and less camper with straight roads -- although still dirt. 

 

1852329352_Annotation2019-10-30010140.thumb.jpg.80ad10e9cf61b99aeb3782d519b6bf6d.jpg

God, how I would have fought over cabins in those locations. 🤩

Maybe it's for the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

WE2019.JPG.aa019e26e7a2f938c40effb0aae244a6.jpg.1b7a4735673664f629ff602683340a5c.jpg

That looks like one of the regions being set up for the Winter / Christmas Expo to showcase the current Bellisseria Themes.  The lower section is Traditional Houses, the upper right is Houseboats, the upper left is Trailers -- all set in a snow landscape because it is "Winter" Expo.  Not totally sure what that upper center extension part is though.    I don't think it will ever translate "directly" to anything in Bellisseria.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

This has probably already been mentioned, spotted, speculated over and such but I only just saw this tonight off the coast of Goodbury;

Ice Fishing - Shack (Jan 2019) owned by Constantine Linden.

This is new to me!!

You don't suppose we will wake up one morning and Belli will be covered in snow?

edit: on further thought, probably not..what if this is a link through to a colder region?

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of new regions named today.

SSPE238(Finally) - Permaglow

SSPE101 - Blossom Rocks

SSPE117 - Possum Place

SSPE116 - Sparkle Bottoms

SSPE131 - Roaring Bear

SSPE132 - Leech Lake

SSPE133 - Calleya

SSPE148 - Canyon Ball Run

SSPE147 - Tickle Ridge

SSPE146 - Carumba

SSPE162 - Westvale

SSPE163 - Beaver Lagoon

SSPE164 - Sassafras

SSPE178 - Butterhedge

SSPE179 - Cowabunga

SSPE180 - Havenbarrow

SSPE194 - Howling Pines

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sounds good - and a road to actually get out to the lighthouse island

I'm on mobile at the moment, so unable to check the map 9r take a snapshot, but there's a lighthouse south of the Panamole Canal that has a bridge to the lighthouse's island. I'd imagine it could be something similar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Permaglow is the perfect region name considering it's the former site of the nuclear towers and there's 3-eyed fish in the lake ;) 

So... we've had Smokey and Bandit regions, now Canyon Ball run? haha, love it.. that region also happens to be my favourite, so nice to see it named too

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...