SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

20 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Seriously though, they are obviously parcel markers, I just can't quite figure out what the "arrows" are,
RjsX5KN.png

18 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Directional rezzers..

Yes, what Love says, So each is placed at the front, pointing back into the parcel. Think of each as pointing at the front door of the trailer/house/camper/hobo-railcar, etc.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Lukas Thetan said:

That would be so cool!!! They could be 256 m2 plots for vampires, zombies and other kindred spirits who don't really need more than a lair to change or sort inventory. Owners would have a choice of either 4 mausoleums (above ground style) or 4 headstones (undergound bunker style). And landscaping would be so easy - just a couple of shrubs, maybe a bunch of fresh A mausoleum in Père Lachaise Cemetery.flowers every so often, or a candle for special occasions. Throw around some cobwebs for effect. Hey, I'd be sure to visit!

🧛‍♂️

And to get semi-realistic spacing, they could actually be 128 m2 double LI or 64 m2 quad LI parcels.

I should have known that the dude with the spooky house would be ALL OVER this idea! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Bellisseria Cemetery.... I like the sound of that.

(What? I like the one in New Toulouse, too! lol)

We had plots in New Toulouse's cemetery for ages.  I had a rat running around there, up a gravestone and down and then up a tree, for quite a while (with the gravestone owner's consent of course.)  Little plots like that are a great way to stay in touch with a region when it's not appropriate to get a whole parcel.

4 hours ago, Lukas Thetan said:

That would be so cool!!! They could be 256 m2 plots for vampires, zombies and other kindred spirits who don't really need more than a lair to change or sort inventory. Owners would have a choice of either 4 mausoleums (above ground style) or 4 headstones (undergound bunker style). And landscaping would be so easy - just a couple of shrubs, maybe a bunch of fresh A mausoleum in Père Lachaise Cemetery.flowers every so often, or a candle for special occasions. Throw around some cobwebs for effect. Hey, I'd be sure to visit!

🧛‍♂️

And to get semi-realistic spacing, they could actually be 128 m2 double LI or 64 m2 quad LI parcels.

I would live in a crypt-style Linden home!

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

We had plots in New Toulouse's cemetery for ages.  I had a rat running around there, up a gravestone and down and then up a tree, for quite a while (with the gravestone owner's consent of course.)  Little plots like that are a great way to stay in touch with a region when it's not appropriate to get a whole parcel.

I've had one there for a while now in honor of my RL brother who passed away unexpectedly a couple of years ago. I'm not sure why I like it, but I do!

• Like 5

The Pickle is being dilligently worked at ... it is full of Moles!!!

Abnor Mole ... Silent Mole ... Moonstruck Mole (on rolerblades) ... Mystic Mole ... Garden Mole ...

48528444706_97640c3889_b.jpg
Abnor_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444491_10fb447b90_b.jpg
Silent_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528599772_80f9ecb14c_b.jpg
Moonstruck_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444581_33f079366e_b.jpg
Mystic_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444676_956eb1d2f9_b.jpg
Garden_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What the heck is THIS on SSPE238 ??? Nuclear reactors ???? smilie_sh_080.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.f546fd5803a0b05c588bd5fb0a6b46d9.jpeg

Oh maybe we WILL get a trailer park after all! And three-eyed fish in the river there! Needs to get a Piggu hubby,wrangle my 2 million prim kids, and don my best Daisy Duke outfits in preparation! *happy claps*

On a more serious note. I want to say they look like Nuclear Reactors but if there's one thing this whole project (Bellisseria) has shown me is that whatever we think is likely is probably just to throw us off course and keep us guessing. Though not sure at this point what else they could be?  🤔

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

I hope the moles plant trees around it ... I would rather not want to look at this from my backyard or houseboat deck ... o.O.

Ordinary trees wouldn't help much - they would need to be extremely tall ones.
Those power plant cooling towers are really huge. Look at the avatar standing on top of one tower. :ph34r:

2019-08-13_Cooling-towers.thumb.jpg.2b8554199c79ee5ed2631db01eb94f6a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Before 7AM this morning, Patch DID say something in Belli chat about needing power in some named region for ... oh damn I forget ... espresso?  building?  tap dancing? 

Nope, it's gone. 

I'm only going to worry if high-tension wires begin marching across the landscape. 

Or if that region completely melts down.  Which, incidentally, I won't believe until I see pics.   😎

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

/me is waiting for the meltdown

It's going to be like chernobyl with a huge exclusion zone. Only the Moles will access on 3 meter island with their suits on so they won't get exposed to the virtual radiation.

Get ready for the road checkouts.

🤪😂

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Before 7AM this morning, Patch DID say something in Belli chat about needing power in some named region for ... oh damn I forget ... espresso?  building?  tap dancing? 

Nope, it's gone. 

I'm only going to worry if high-tension wires begin marching across the landscape. 

Or if that region completely melts down.  Which, incidentally, I won't believe until I see pics.   😎

He said something about needing  power for his griswold house lighting...I didn't understand the reference 🙂

• Haha 2