SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

LOL .. and now those two have been moved and plopped in the middle of a bunch of isolated regions. Are we playing a cat and mouse game here? This is the most excitement I've had in SL since the mystery lands that became Horizons. Love watching the action.

deathball.png.dace3865927869a47e02a0fff17eb48d.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 2

Oh Death Ball Regions been around for years.   I noticed them one time and thought... Cool Name!  &  Blue Stuff with things that look like Helicopter rotors sticking out.   So was filed in memory under 'Super Smurf Copter'  

Edited by KathrynLisbeth

2 minutes ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

Oh Death Ball Regions been around for years.   I noticed them one time and thought... Cool Name!  &  Blue Stuff with things that look like Helicopter rotors sticking out.

Hmmmm so how did they end up on the map in SSP ... lol .. tricky! :)  Yep, me thinks textures on prims. hehehe

Edited by Blush Bravin

8 hours ago, Keira Linden said:

if you ever find that you cannot log into your account, as a Premium member you have access to Live Chat. 

Oh Keira, you must be new here! Live Chat is only during American business hours. Most of the world misses out when they want to be online.

Not sure why the Lab were so stingy to remove our ability for it, but it makes is all very sad that the Lab constantly forget's it's international customers.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 3:11 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Still think it’s not games?

One if the pictures Patch posted had him running from an angry ball monster..

I'm thinking now some of those recent but earlier Flickr teasers from Patch are another secret thing.
A lot of them look very like an updated Linden Realms with fancier rock monsters plus a location with a desert theme.

Have a look at the Elemenoh REGIONS on the map.
They look kinda realmsy plus a couple of regions with desert looking textures.

Not public access & owned by Keira.

:ph34r:

Edited by Patch Linden
Fixed a bad word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I'm thinking now some of those recent but earlier Flickr teasers from Patch are another secret thing.
A lot of them look very like an updated Linden Realms with fancier rock monsters plus a location with a desert theme.

Have a look at the Elemenoh REGIONS on the map.
They look kinda realmsy plus a couple of regions with desert looking textures.

Not public access & owned by Keira.

:ph34r:

New theory, Elemenoh is obviously missing “P”. This explains the Super Secret P. The two are obviously connected. I just channeled Phil!

D13EF592-F61E-4327-9DF2-5F80AB54D2B5.jpeg

• Haha 4