SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

So when does the land baron bidding feeding frenzy reminiscent of Horizons begin?

I am guessing that is NOT the point of the new region. Although whatever happens existing mainland will likely get cheaper -- unless of course there is another increase in tier allotment (I am doubting that at this point). Just wait a week and we'll see what's up. 

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We'll know in a week?  Where did the timeline come from?  

Town Hall meeting. I doubt that is a coincidence. :D

And of course we can ASK if necessary (I doubt it will be). 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am excited about the new continent and even thinking about becoming a premium member for the first time ever.

However, I've heard stories of people losing their accounts if a credit card is declined or whatever.

What's the safest way to become a premium member and minimize those risks?

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I am excited about the new continent and even thinking about becoming a premium member for the first time ever.

However, I've heard stories of people losing their accounts if a credit card is declined or whatever.

I cash out the amount of Linden's required to pay my fee early in the month when the premium is due annually. No risk involved. It will be automatically deducted from your cash balance. If for some reason you don't have enough Lindens to cash out, then use paypal and be sure you have enough cash in paypal to cover the amount.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Lindens
6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Hey Luna! 

The only way to lose your account this way is by not paying the balance due on it.  We do send email reminders about billing, especially if your payment method fails.  But, things happen and people go on vacation and are away from SL for periods of time so ...... if you ever find that you cannot log into your account, as a Premium member you have access to Live Chat.  Hop on in there and our support Lindens can help you out.  If a support ticket is needed to resolve the issue, they can let you know that too. 

We don't want folks to get locked out of their accounts, but if they are we surely want to help get them back into SL as quickly as possible.

Hope that helps.  If not, just let me know.  ?

• Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

And the plot thickens!

648448738_thursdaygame2.PNG.cf9cec3f9755431fce64ec387f337781.PNG

Something just occurred to me. You know how you can place a prim at just the right height so that it shows up in the map rather than the actual surface? Well, could our friendly Linden/mole be doing that to throw us off? lol  This really looks like a texture and not ground surface.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1