SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

16 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

I don't ever recall confusing Horizons with Linden Homes.

I apologize. It wasn't you. I was scanning all my responses in my history to see who had said it. In another thread I had mentioned that I thought having Linden Homes in adult regions would help with some issues that arise in the Linden Home areas. The person responded by saying there were Linden Homes in the adult area and referenced Horizons. So again, my apologies. 

14 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I apologize. It wasn't you. I was scanning all my responses in my history to see who had said it. In another thread I had mentioned that I thought having Linden Homes in adult regions would help with some issues that arise in the Linden Home areas. The person responded by saying there were Linden Homes in the adult area and referenced Horizons. So again, my apologies. 

I question LL ever having Adult/Mature homes. Maybe people are confusing Linden Premium homes with Horizons?

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I question LL ever having Adult/Mature homes. Maybe people are confusing Linden Premium homes with Horizons?

Currently all or at least 95% of Linden Homes are in regions labeled as mature. I honestly can't remember seeing any in regions labeled as general but I'm sure I've just missed them. I've had a Linden home on and off since they were first introduced. In that thread about the guy who put a dungeon with extreme human torture in clear view - not behind closed doors- I mentioned that I thought if adult regions are allowed in SL, and they are, then they should also have Linden homes in adult regions. That's when someone responded that there were .. hadn't I heard of Horizons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Currently all or at least 95% of Linden Homes are in regions labeled as mature. I honestly can't remember seeing any in regions labeled as general but I'm sure I've just missed them. I've had a Linden home on and off since they were first introduced. In that thread about the guy who put a dungeon with extreme human torture in clear view - not behind closed doors- I mentioned that I thought if adult regions are allowed in SL, and they are, then they should also have Linden homes in adult regions. That's when someone responded that there were .. hadn't I heard of Horizons. 

I’ll have to check my Linden Home’s rating next time I log in.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:38 AM, angeoco said:

But it's not connected to any other continents ... sigh. What a waste :(

I hope it gets moved to connect with the Blake Sea. All that coastline and no place to go.

Is that round lake is at a higher elevation than sea level? Maybe the streams have waterfalls. There are a few waterfalls in SL that connect two levels of water. (Amusingly, if you aim a boat at an uphill water level change, it rises smoothly to the upper water level.)

• Like 2

Where could it go? A few ideas:

gaeta-corsica.png.bc1597d2a1573519a30643f6eab3c67d.png
Connecting poor abandoned Gaeta I with Corsica and Gaeta V and all the way to Satori.

jeogeot.png.41ad28b2e14baa3d41472d9b7106e684.png
Snuggling up beside Jeogeot to keep it company.

jeogeot-sansara.png.e0d72696225614d5dd8aa3f18ebf7fb5.png
Connecting Jeogeot and Sansara (after moving a few sims out of the way), making a route all the way to Heterocera.

gaeta-blake.png.b36da429dbb7dda2c1fadfe47b557313.png
Make Gaeta V a bit less lonely, connecting it more directly with Second Norway and the Blake Sea region.

The possibilities are exciting, but will it be kept isolated like the existing Linden Home continents? I hope not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, angeoco said:

The possibilities are exciting, but will it be kept isolated like the existing Linden Home continents? I hope not.

We we are assuming it's housing or mainland, not a game or an event.

But it's a super nice dream that I approve of. Increasing the ability to travel from one continent to another is great. As is finishing a navigatable waterway around all the existing continents.

But this might be short term land. :(

1 hour ago, angeoco said:

Where could it go? A few ideas:

• Connecting poor abandoned Gaeta I with Corsica and Gaeta V and all the way to Satori.
  • Snuggling up beside Jeogeot to keep it company.
  • Connecting Jeogeot and Sansara (after moving a few sims out of the way), making a route all the way to Heterocera.
  • Make Gaeta V a bit less lonely, connecting it more directly with Second Norway and the Blake Sea region.

and then they will use it to connect sharp to blake or something similar unexpected :D

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

But this might be short term land. :(

maybe - maybe not we have no clue... and they won't tell

... whatever it is, it misses an electrified railroad (according to the wiki there is a set height for the power cable but I see that nowhere in SL ... time to build one ;) )

"Mature or Adult Residences" :D.

And happily The Lab can move whole continents (and they wouldn't want it accessible while working on it).; so easy to get it added to the rest of the world. Patch actually asked for ideas on that at the birthday interview under "connecting the continents" theme -- if I remember correctly. 

I think the game thing is moot unless it is on that island out there.   

9 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

They look like the marks I make when I'm terraforming underwater and don't try very hard. :D

Yeah, I do that too, but these were nicely smooth and flat over the weekend. I think someone is building them. Unless I hadn't zoomed in far enough, which is always possible.

Edited by Blush Bravin