SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You can rez them in one of those fancy automatic shelving systems.

Don't encourage him...

It's bad enough he's skived off work, finishing the new continent, to unpack his shoes, without you talking him into taking a second 'sickie' to arrange the bloody things on display!

*rolls eyes*

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

New larger parceled Linden homes with houseboat options...

It's been more than 10 years since I could afford Premium. Maybe I'll be able to afford Premium next year... maybe.

That is, if there are any parcels left. ?️

Maybe someone will invite you to live on their parcel or region!

There are 5 green dots in SSP currently. I seem to remember Ebbe saying something about partial releases .. or wording suggesting that as I don't remember his exact words. But with what Ebbe said and Patch's trick or trick comment ... gosh .. I know maybe I'm just expecting too much .. but dangit .... maybe a few sims open for Halloween just so we can see what's going on...... Please!!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blush Bravin said:

There are 5 green dots in SSP currently. I seem to remember Ebbe saying something about partial releases .. or wording suggesting that as I don't remember his exact words. But with what Ebbe said and Patch's trick or trick comment ... gosh .. I know maybe I'm just expecting too much .. but dangit .... maybe a few sims open for Halloween just so we can see what's going on...... Please!!!!

They bedr dekorate and give out treets!

• Haha 1

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

*ponders how to open a sim*

Open up like a tauntaun so you can crawl inside?  I'm concerned with how much code might spill out.  I'm afraid it's pretty boring in a sim.  

BRB, I have some regions to be in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

*ponders how to open a sim*

Open up like a tauntaun so you can crawl inside?  I'm concerned with how much code might spill out.  I'm afraid it's pretty boring in a sim.  

BRB, I have some regions to be in.

Dangit!! and I've been so good in remembering to say region .. but dangit you got me excited and I forgot!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Remember that there will be tier levels of Premium subscription; I predict some will be luckier than others. ~SNORTS~

You mean we have to pay extra to move to the cheap homes? That won't work unless adult and/or inreased prims allotment.

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

You mean we have to pay extra to move to the cheap homes? That won't work unless adult and/or inreased prims allotment.

Not necessarily.  Since 1024 is the default tier with Premium, I'm figuring there will be different size plots, from 1024 up, and the larger ones will be for higher tiered Premiums.