SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

12 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Santa Sleigh Parking

Hmmm... An entire continent shaped into a giant shallow pitched roof, and covered in "snow splattered roof tiles" textures...

Why do I find it easy to believe LL might make such a thing?

Oh! Wait... The Slab of Bad Granite Continent... Doh! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Judge Firecaster said:

If you zoom into to a couple of the sims you can make out the shapes of 1024 sqm parcels. So looks like it's going to be a new horizons but for mature, some example sims SSP23, SSP87, SSP102, SSP149, SSP127

Why do you think a new Horizons? Why not new Linden Homes? Horizons was auctioned off as mainland purchasable parcels. Linden Homes are not able to be bought and sold. I seriously hope it's not something like Horizons. We absolutely need new Linden Homes with 1024 parcels to use our newly increased tier allotment.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Why do you think a new Horizons? Why not new Linden Homes? Horizons was auctioned off as mainland purchasable parcels. Linden Homes are not able to be bought and sold. I seriously hope it's not something like Horizons. We absolutely need new Linden Homes with 1024 parcels to use our newly increased tier allotment.

I'm not 100% its going to be a new horizons, but the layout seems like it might be.

Edited by Judge Firecaster

2 hours ago, Judge Firecaster said:

I'm not 100% its going to be a new horizons, but the layout seems like it might be.

Obviously its new 1024 lots, but the question is are they given to premium members like 512's are, or will they be auctioned off like Horizons homes are.

I hope the later because I love seeing land barons bled white