SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

8 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I confess I've not done any of the Linden Realm games in years, but Patch made me wonder. So I took a trip.

Sure seems like the little guy Patch is kinda pointing at in his Flickr pic is the same guy on this mug.

these_001.thumb.png.f9f8f76e29eaa252ce3787a96b56529f.png

I guess tomorrow I will go gaming to see what I can discover. 

Ah ah! The little guy is a "Leandan". A Linden. Cute as a button and really grumpy.

So, Linden homes? But so many of them?!

So, I went glytch collecting today. I found some cute little buggers. Other than having a collection of little pets is there more to this? With so many duplicate commons, it would be lovely to be able to trade in all the commons for something special. Like 100 commons = a collectible something. 

It will be interesting to see how the glytch game is extended with SSP.

Edited by Blush Bravin

25 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

So, I went glytch collecting today. I found some cute little buggers. Other than having a collection of little pets is there more to this? With so many duplicate commons, it would be lovely to be able to trade in all the commons for something special. Like 100 commons = a collectible something. 

It will be interesting to see how the glytch game is extended with SSP.

you can play crystal gacha once you have enough crystals (still collecting for that silly gun though)

Edited by Fionalein

For those unaware

"Tree Fiddy" is a catchphrase associated with a story about the Loch Ness Monster originally told in an episode of the animated television series South Park. In the context of forums and imageboard sites, the phrase serves as the anti-climactic punchline in bait-and-switch stories

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1