And I think to myself...

Stacked Sale Parcels

I see no free land, It's all snapped up
For sale at six Lindens,  we all shout enough

And I think to myself...

Silly Song Premise

I read that in Louis Armstrong’s voice!

• Like 4

Me too Blush. Unsellable Linden homes (or even unsellable empty plots!) with the abandon/retake raffle and a nice covenant are good.

It would be so sad to see it as another desolate Land Barron yellow/purple continent to milk some more cash for Sansar.

But the Lab would never do that, and Patch is awesome. This will be a great fun contenent for free premium homes.

Edit: They can, of course, also mix *unsellable* Premium plots onto existing mainland on all that abandoned land. Allow people on the base level of premium to do the premium raffle for an older  mainland granite/snow/grass/mud parcel, or for a higher level of premium get an unsellable premium parcel in the SSP continent.

Super Sized Premium (benefits)

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

It would be so sad to see it as another desolate Land Barron yellow/purple continent to milk some more cash for Sansar.

But the Lab would never do that, and Patch is awesome. This will be a great fun contenent for free premium homes.

Meanwhile, while you are waiting, I have a selection of Major National Landmarks I need to get off my hands at ludicrously low prices, and a load of fine land investment opportunities, for prime building land in the Florida Everglades...

Eiffel Tower?

Statue of Liberty?

Georgama bin Washington Memorial?

Prices from $1000, buy now while stocks last...

:D 

Soooo -- went to the Town Hall meeting by my question didn't get answered because evidently @Oz Linden answered it in chat. Unfortunately not in MY region or hearing distance LOL.

So "what does SSP stand for?" It obviously isn't a secret any longer. 

Only thing of interest at the meeting for me was that yes, there is a new game on the way (hence Patch's screenshots) :D. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Thanks 3

Each time a question is asked to the incorrect team works too!

• CEOs do CEO stuff, not tech support
  • Product Managers do Product Manager stuff not governance
  • Opensource Dev Wranglers (aka Oz) herd cats.
  • Governance drink vodka shots to stay sane.
  • The Land Team do Land (awesomely).
  • Community (aka Tommy et al) also herd cats, derpy cats and nowhere near as clever as the Dev cats.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 3

From what WAS said at the Town meeting (actually I didn't learn a thing LOL) it seems unlikely that that large landmass is Linden Homes. It seems more likely that it is simply another continent to generate capital (which it likely will). 

So currently my money is on the person who said "Super Sized Parcels" (I don't think that was me but blurry after almost 250 posts here) and I do think that it will be a mix of both large sized plots and mature and adult sims (just judging from the hints). I guess we will find out eventually. Since I won't be trying for a parcel it is only curiosity that propels me forward.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

Could drink a shot every time the same question is asked with slightly different phrasing?   

1 hour ago, Hintswen Guardian said:

What if every time we the same question is asked in a slightly different way, we take a drink?

In line with what Governance have to do - It's probably best if we take a drink when someone phrases the same question somewhat different.

(I've got some nice 14 year old Scotch for that one)

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Thanks 1