SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

We'd never do that.

*said with a straight face*

I'm reminded of awhile back when a Mole popped in one of these thread to peevishly say, "if we could let them work.." As if! Like, what's more important, them getting stuff done, or satisfying our need for information?!

• Haha 4

They've used the black covers for a number of recent things, so it's not a reliable indicator of theme. That clump would fit in the remaining Newbrooke void, but it could also be something else entirely. Potential things would be a demo area of the next theme, a museum area for the old Linden Homes or something for the birthday.

Or they could surprise us with a giant monkey farm. Bring on the giant monkeys!

• Haha 4

The monkey regions are now uncovered. They're sparse Newbrooke regions. Some of the houses and water, but with decor and roads removed. So I take this to mean giant monkeys are go, as clearly the houses were there for the monkeys to destroy for habitat enrichment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Hmm.  Golden Monkey is a beer.  And "Brass Monkey" is a fraternity punch drink involving both rum and vodka. *shudders*  But the Beastie Boys liked it, calling it that "Funky Monkey".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acY2VSskD80

So *brightly*, that clears it all up, right, mates?

/me notes that the specific arrangement of ponds in the simian regions does not match any current set of Newbrooke regions.  Not that that means anything, either. 

• Like 4

So.  Once again, things are picking up in the new theme area SSP4000-4035 ... last few days there have been a few green dots there all day.  In fact, at midnight SL time, there are still two folks doing something there right now.

Also, a new region showed up today ... SSPVCRW.  So new its cover doesn't show yet.  This is immediately below the still-visible cover that was over SSPVCR, which was taken down immediately after Merrymount arrived.  One person has been in the very center of SSPVCRW all day.  Someone forgot to log out, maybe?

image.png.8605f37bf863bbb387d0e4e84fc984ee.png

A similar region showed up some time after Newbrooke's community region, Newbank, came ongrid.  SSPNCRW.  I never did figure out what that was ... W for ... west?  Maybe for winter, someplace to stage christmas decorations before putting them out?  Who knows.  It's still there.

image.png.21e719781532098fbe0f61da57887c7c.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

So.  Once again, things are picking up in the new theme area SSP4000-4035 ... last few days there have been a few green dots there all day.  In fact, at midnight SL time, there are still two folks doing something there right now.

Also, a new region showed up today ... SSPVCRW.  So new its cover doesn't show yet.  This is immediately below the still-visible cover that was over SSPVCR, which was taken down immediately after Merrymount arrived.  One person has been in the very center of SSPVCRW all day.  Someone forgot to log out, maybe?

image.png.8605f37bf863bbb387d0e4e84fc984ee.png

A similar region showed up some time after Newbrooke's community region, Newbank, came ongrid.  SSPNCRW.  I never did figure out what that was ... W for ... west?  Maybe for winter, someplace to stage christmas decorations before putting them out?  Who knows.  It's still there.

image.png.21e719781532098fbe0f61da57887c7c.png

I'm inclined to think CR stands for Community Region and W stands for Winter (meaning Christmas decorations, not snow).There might be a more technical meaning for W that I don't know though.  So far we've seen a NCR (Newbrook Community Region) & NCRW, a SCR (Sakura Community Region), a VCR (Victorian Community Region) & VCRW. The naming convention for the camper's community region is different, based on the name of the region. The development names for the BelliHUB & BelliDemo regions are different too: SSPBIN (Belli Island North) and SSPBIS (Belli Island South)

I don't usually go into SL until later in the day, so maybe that's why I don't usually see many green dots in the development regions, but the Moles are busy there today. (Tasha confirmed 5 Moles inworld at this time.)

5 green dots were just in the SSP4000 regions & 2 were in the LH Dev regions.

May24-SSP4000s_001.thumb.jpg.d0b51113ae90038d953abe39aa5fc640.jpg

May24-LHDevregions_001.thumb.jpg.a6b180ebeec98345ddfd9c208bcec103.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1