SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Once upon a time, in a far far away world called Bellisseria, this man asked some questions to Patch and the Moles, and got less than ideal responses (Thanks to Naughty that was the only one that took it seriously). They know how that ended up.

I get more honest responces just throwing things out there.... and it's far more interesting.

Edited by Seba Serpente

Not untill they rename the Wuffel Hoose to Serpente's BnB

Tho... i am starting to think is some sort of train station or transport hub... with river boat or something like that. Bellisseria has evolved enough to deserve its own Welcome area... that might be it.

Edited by Seba Serpente
  • Like 1

• Moles
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Further proof that they really are considering the ideas that people throw out there - not just immediately discounting everything - even if the ideas end up being not workable.

As a side note - many of us might have noticed the cloned regions and then asked questions here in the forums, rather than just making assumptions and commenting negatively without even requesting any sort of clarification. 

In this case more like putting the DVD in the player upside down and pressing play so the people who keep insisting it will work just fine can see for themselves.

We don't discount ideas out of hand. The simple fact is most of them are ones we already explored months ago and came to the conclusion the benefits were negligible and there were many costs and factors people were not considering. 

And negative comments about incorrect assumptions are about as helpful as https://gyazo.com/140c60ee89bcc8c6910f7436a31d156f

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

In this case more like putting the DVD in the player upside down and pressing play so the people who keep insisting it will work just fine can see for themselves.

We don't discount ideas out of hand. The simple fact is most of them are ones we already explored months ago and came to the conclusion the benefits were negligible and there were many costs and factors people were not considering. 

And negative comments about incorrect assumptions are about as helpful as https://gyazo.com/140c60ee89bcc8c6910f7436a31d156f

My friend Abnor, nice to see you again.

1 minute ago, Abnor Mole said:

LMAO, sorry but what the hell did I just watch?! (What is seen cannot be unseen, which is probably not that unlike some comments. It also has me questioning... why would someone even bother to do that?!)

As for the burden of proof to discredit opinion I say leave that for lawyers. Focus on your building and let the Neigh-Sayers chase attention somewhere else. Just my 2 cents.

❤️ :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Let's make a deal:  You don't talk about moles and Lindens, and we don't talk about you. Thread stays open. Everyone is happy and we all get ponies. 

But, but , but I want a unicorn!  😭

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Seba Serpente said:

I think some of you knows well that once people starts talking about me, threads vanish or gets locked. Lets stop that there before is too late. This is a pretty good thread.

Once upon a time, in a not-so-far away world called Bellisseria, a man saw some molehills, and started harrassing the inhabitant Moles. After his ego couldn't handle the 'less than ideal responses', it all went downhill from there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

LMAO, sorry but what the hell did I just watch?! (What is seen cannot be unseen, which is probably not that unlike some comments. It also has me questioning... why would someone even bother to do that?!)

To try and answer the bolded part: for the same reason 'a certain someone' here deludes himself, thinking he's the driving force behind an operation that would not otherwise go forward without him. :P He's actually right on track with the first half of that video, btw, as he does indeed manage to slow things down😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yesterday I explored the new regions and found bare wasteland with funny mountains - and a misterious BOX owned by @Quartz Mole named "house controller" or some such. ;)

Be glad you only found a lost box @Abnor Mole lost one of his eyes at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox Chase/43/242/87 :D 

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yesterday I explored the new regions and found bare wasteland with funny mountains - and a misterious BOX owned by @Quartz Mole named "house controller" or some such. ;)

You can find @Quartz Mole's mysterious boxes all over any new region as it's being built. It's full of magic and wonder. I also understand that the legendary uni-cat may be hidden in there as well. Rumor has it that once released, it's extraordinary hairballs spawn new regions at an astonishing rate. With such great power, though, comes great responsibility, and really, who wants to deal with that much responsibility anyway? That only brings on tension headaches and stress so the region-spawning uni-cat must stay hidden safely ensconced in Quartz's magic box. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6