SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

59 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

"What would the Bad-Kitteh do?"

Oh, you want to put me over a barrel, I see it!

And in a way you have, you stumped me how to seriously answer it and stay light hearted at the same time.

I'll just say "Ethan would kill me if I let my neko instincts get the better of me and even ruffled a hair on Patch's head, Cindy probably would look at me with a dissapointed look too." 

Edit: #MeesesToo! 

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

"Ethan would kill me if I let my neko instincts get the better of me and even ruffled a hair on Patch's head, Cindy probably would look at me with a dissapointed look too."

i'm not jealous!  ... :)  i won't kill you

(can i watch? )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, Callum Meriman said:

With the number of docks, and the tiny size, I wonder if every parcel will be getting a berth.

1 Home, and 1 Dock per premium. Add in a channel out above Second Norway into the sailing area that was blocked with the two ugly Glitch islands nobody uses in Pieve and Cortona (they go down as one of the braindead ideas of the Lab the way they hamper sailing).

But then, these have houseboats.

30ee19dc6e67819c3586d668a713b674.png.2f00bd8acfb612f64066c82fa7d90866.png

They're not that tiny at all. About 12 berths across per 256m sim makes them about 20 metres wide by 50 long, i.e. 1024m², a full premium parcel, so I think the "seaside" option will be a static houseboat with space for some over-water stuff like a patio and/or a small boat. The "land" option will be just a land parcel with house.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, angeoco said:

They're not that tiny at all. About 12 berths across per 256m sim makes them about 20 metres wide by 50 long, i.e. 1024m², a full premium parcel, so I think the "seaside" option will be a static houseboat with space for some over-water stuff like a patio and/or a small boat. The "land" option will be just a land parcel with house.

Houseboats are a nice idea, even if static. 

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I had a houseboat for a while.  I picked it up a bit ago and now I just stare at the water trying to decide what I want to do with it.

Some of the laughably large titanic-sized ocean-liner yachts that try to squeeze into Sirens Isle like a bowling ball into a marble sack could count as Mansion-Boats, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

I like trains!   I also like flying Deloreans!   Neither of those have anything to do with this!

In a box!

I wonder who my first trick-or-treater will be?

well...   to have trick-or-treaters you'd need to be in an area accessible to non-LL trick-or-treaters …  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gioia Sautereau said:

Nessie at SSP350?

Yes, tree fiddy.

"Tree Fiddy" is a catchphrase associated with a story about the Loch Ness Monster originally told in an episode of the animated television series South Park. In the context of forums and imageboard sites, the phrase serves as the anti-climactic punchline in bait-and-switch stories that abruptly end with Loch Ness Monster begging for $3.50.

• Like 1