JuliePage

My AVI has holes in her head!! Alpha probelem??

Yesterday I was experimenting with some new head and body meshes.This morning I realized that I have some large clear gaps by my left eye and and on the bridge of my nose. I though it was an alpha problem. I removed and reattached any alphas that were showing but the problem didn't go away. I went my older saved outfits with my previous head / body configurations and the problem is there too. I can;t figure it out. Please help! I don't want to walk around with holes in my head!

Julie hole problem1_001.jpg

So I guess the problem it's not the head, I think is a render bug. Maybe its your connection. Try to log in another viewer and see if the bug persist. Also try to clean your cache and set up your network and graphic settings in a lower number. You can try "reset" your avatar too in Developer - Avatar - Character Test - Test Female. 

Thank you Laura. I'm still a beginner with this. Can you tell me how to clean my cache or do avatar reset or point me to some instructions?

Thank you so much for your help! I learned a lot and will now switch over to Firestorm. After no success with trying these steps I started rebuilding my avi. After all this work I realized it was my hair that was causing the glitch! Feeling a bit stupid, but the process was educational. Thank again for all your help!

• Like 2

Is this really a hole? Have you tried other hair?

EDIT: AH I see you found out yourself :)

Edited by Fionalein

4 hours ago, JuliePage said:

Please help! I don't want to walk around with holes in my head!

But, you need a hole in your head, to kiss with. ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JuliePage said:

Thank you so much for your help! I learned a lot and will now switch over to Firestorm. After no success with trying these steps I started rebuilding my avi. After all this work I realized it was my hair that was causing the glitch! Feeling a bit stupid, but the process was educational. Thank again for all your help!

lol I though you already have tried other hairs... But it happens! Glad you fix it! You welcome.