T0WKIO

Looking For A Kind Person to Help fund a few Finances

8 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

not from postings on the forum itself,  but by using the pm system at top of the page.

Make sure you check all the options. I'm not ignoring you, but using your name as an example here:

ignoring01.png.f3482d911b81fe3beb9da115127d6a8f.png

ignoring02.png.76cb822133ca5749408aded51b5004fb.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I mean honestly I don't mind a sugar mama. I would make a horrible girl so I feel like whoever would be able to see right through it XD lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, T0WKIO said:

I mean honestly I don't mind a sugar mama. I would make a horrible girl so I feel like whoever would be able to see right through it XD lol 

There are often many places that cater to that sort of thing! Trust me there are people who don’t mind giving you L$ just to sort of be their play thing, lol. It’s understandable if you don’t want to play a female avie though. The best places to check are often in the same category, though :3 just look up ‘sugar mama’! Ooo and you can join groups even though tbh there are more sugar daddy places.

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Like 1

Oh interesting. I honestly didn't know they had groups for sugar mamas. I guess I'll try to be a babyboy or somethng...

55 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

great... she sends IM's now

has no issues... is one.

Seriously, AR her.  That's harassment.  Don't forget to block her.

• Like 2

I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s not harassment. He said to talk it out in IM so there’s no reason to ‘AR’ me. But you know to the OP of this thread, this forum is filled with EXTREMELY VILE horrible and rude people anyway who runs hundreds of people off this forum just because they don’t fit in their clique. You’re better off just searching for what I said in the game itself. 

• Confused 2

57 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s not harassment. He said to talk it out in IM so there’s no reason to ‘AR’ me.

just for the record : i'm not "he", that was Skell telling how to solve a normal misunderstanding, not a freak out for a simple emoticon that is standard at every post.

I really don't hate myself that much to invite this person to PM, IM or in any other way to contact me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

just for the record : i'm not "he", that was Skell telling how to solve a normal misunderstanding, not a freak out for a simple emoticon that is standard at every post.

I really don't hate myself that much to invite this person to PM, IM or in any other way to contact me.

Probably you would be better off, talking to her using IMs. Keeping the conversation in the forum just makes other people jump in, maybe sparking new explosions.

8 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Probably you would be better off, talking to her using IMs.

Resi, i didn't /don't want any convo with her at all, she started sending harrassing PM's after i putted a simply basic emoticon ( as right under in any post) .. later also here and in IM's inworld.

2 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

But you know to the OP of this thread, this forum is filled with EXTREMELY VILE horrible and rude people

Pot, meet Kettle

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/18/2018 at 11:24 PM, T0WKIO said:

I have currently hit a few rough patches in my life and I am unfortunately unable to afford a lot of the luxuries I was once able to enjoy in SL.

I am seeking out a kind (or not so kind it honestly doesn’t matter) man or woman who has the lindens to spare and doesn't know what to do with them.

Of course you will get something in return as I am willing to:

-Help out with any of your hard daily tasks.

-Show up as eyecandy to any events.

-Spend quality time with you.

-Model

-Accompany you on any explorations.

-Be an open ear and a shoulder to cry on.

-Go on hunts and be a shopping buddy.  

-Go on dates.

-And (maybe) have intercourse.

I am a young Korean male who is 19 years of age and I have a fully meshed out avatar. I’ll link photos down below:

2055372788_ItsBeenAwhileSinceILastSawYou_003.thumb.png.f8d1850c84fdf0ebe721cf70eb940ec3.png

Nice.thumb.png.db3bbd691731b69e085bbf600befcb61.png

1921549631_YesSir_001.png.ab0ddb984166106be0b3a655aa9c2153.png

I don’t discriminate and obviously I don’t care if you’re male or female (though I do identify as straight but I am willing to make exceptions for my very kind person). I will also say that I only speak English but who knows, Google translate has helped me with a few French papers in high school so maybe it will help here too :P

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment, drop a notecard or IM me in world at T0WKIO.

(Also this is strictly SL. Please don’t request any RL photos or information :D)

Thanks so much!

Good luck on your search, but I'll say that you might be more successful if you look for an in world job, most females I seen spending money on males in SL require voice, as for guys, I never saw a male sugar baby that wasn't a submissive. In an honestly it's quite the feature you're asking for, but you did one good thing in your topic that people tend not to do that is saying what you offer, so kudos for you because of that.

16 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Are we a Hive Mind yet?

Only if you question the wrong persons comments or use the wrong reaction button at their posts. Makes you an instant member of the hive mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2