T0WKIO

Looking For A Kind Person to Help fund a few Finances

I have currently hit a few rough patches in my life and I am unfortunately unable to afford a lot of the luxuries I was once able to enjoy in SL.

I am seeking out a kind (or not so kind it honestly doesn’t matter) man or woman who has the lindens to spare and doesn't know what to do with them.

Of course you will get something in return as I am willing to:

-Help out with any of your hard daily tasks.

-Show up as eyecandy to any events.

-Spend quality time with you.

-Model

-Accompany you on any explorations.

-Be an open ear and a shoulder to cry on.

-Go on hunts and be a shopping buddy.  

-Go on dates.

-And (maybe) have intercourse.

I am a young Korean male who is 19 years of age and I have a fully meshed out avatar. I’ll link photos down below:

2055372788_ItsBeenAwhileSinceILastSawYou_003.thumb.png.f8d1850c84fdf0ebe721cf70eb940ec3.png

Nice.thumb.png.db3bbd691731b69e085bbf600befcb61.png

1921549631_YesSir_001.png.ab0ddb984166106be0b3a655aa9c2153.png

I don’t discriminate and obviously I don’t care if you’re male or female (though I do identify as straight but I am willing to make exceptions for my very kind person). I will also say that I only speak English but who knows, Google translate has helped me with a few French papers in high school so maybe it will help here too :P

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment, drop a notecard or IM me in world at T0WKIO.

(Also this is strictly SL. Please don’t request any RL photos or information :D)

Thanks so much!

• Haha 1

Your avie is cute, I’m sure you’ll find someone, but for a male it’s always really difficult unless you’re looking for a sugar mama. And most women look for guys to pay them and not the other way around. ? You could always play a female avie and hang out at findom spots though~

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

don't send me private messages, you have your opinions and i have mine. Your reactions are absurd.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

don't send me private messages

You can block just her private messages without blocking everything if that is all you want done.

• Like 3

I responded to someone’s post and again people are targeting me for obvious reasons. Keep derailing a thread just to be rude to someone you don’t like on a forum is absurd. Don’t like me? Block me. Simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

12 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

don't send me private messages, you have your opinions and i have mine. Your reactions are absurd.

this is what you get...

just a higlight:

i don't understand english

she knows ways to teach me

i'm an idiot because i dared to use a "confused"emoticon to her post

and a coward to block her

and most insulting... a ❤️

( no quotes, would break TOS and guidelines)

about the: . ❤️   Like i would want something like hér in my contacts...good lord, we all seen her in the racsim topic.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Your avie is cute, I’m sure you’ll find someone, but for a male it’s always really difficult unless you’re looking for a sugar mama. And most women look for guys to pay them and not the other way around. ? You could always play a female avie and hang out at findom spots though~

please no.. dont take her advice on being a scammer.. its not cute to try and trick people like that.. and think about the kinda of person whos willing to pay for affection .. they.. well they a little on the sad side no? dont be mean to them by scamming them

• Like 2

Ethan and his friend have been making new accounts here in order to have people mark my posts whether new or old. And it seems people on these forums love harassing me so I’m out. I don’t have time for this foolishness. I don’t know how to block people here, but it doesn’t matter anyway. 

BDFACB66-416A-44A4-AF57-758A4C7DF427.png

1 hour ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Ethan and his friend have been making new accounts here in order to have people mark my posts whether new or old.

thats quite a accusation .. and a bit hard to get from somebody who starts bombarding people with private message as soon you get ONE confused emoticon from me.
And think that click was pretty accurate.. you suggested somebody so start playing the whore to get money. Weird morals you have miss.

And when you read my way of responses you'll see i dont need multiple accounts to vote a single somebody up or down, my opinion is mostly pretty clear.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

☹️

now i get curious...lol... you quote me a hour ago while it's gone for two :)

35 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

She is time travelling collecting up socks :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

Time warp  :ph34r:

Don't ask me to explain forum time or my own actions, since I sometimes get lost doing too many things at once.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I don’t know how to block people here, but it doesn’t matter anyway.

Here:

Now please stop turning other peoples' posts into your own personal victimisation stations. Your beef with Ethan has absolutely sod all to do with the topic of this thread, or with the OP's question.

You have an issue with Ethan? Either duke it out with him personally in IMs, or pull on your big girl panties, mute him, and move the hell on.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 12

8 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Either duke it out with him personally in IMs

oh good lord, don't bring her on a idea!

The only thing i did was post ONE confused emoticon on her post, .... nothing more.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

oh good lord, don't bring her on a idea!

The only thing i did was post ONE confused emoticon on her post, .... nothing more.

Then... mute her?

You say she 'bombarded you with private messages' prior to this. Why didn't you mute her after that?

I'm honestly puzzled as to why people would rather put up with someone behaving like an arse, when there are perfectly simple and easy-to-access options to ignore that person and move on with your life.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You say she 'bombarded you with private messages' prior to this. Why didn't you mute her after that?

yep... but this forum system keeps sending notifications, even when blocked. ( perhaps it takes some time before it really validates those settings)

Edited by Ethan Paslong

18 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Here:

Now please stop turning other peoples' posts into your own personal victimisation stations. Your beef with Ethan has absolutely sod all to do with the topic of this thread, or with the OP's question.

You have an issue with Ethan? Either duke it out with him personally in IMs, or pull on your big girl panties, mute him, and move the hell on.

FIrst of all, I didn’t make it about me. I responded to this dude’s post and suddenly Ethan goes making a post directed towards me instead of just sending a message without having to derail the thread. So, I’m not the one who derailed it. Don’t get it twisted, honey.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

yep... but this forum system keeps sending notifications, even when blocked. ( perhaps it takes some time before it really validates those settings)

No notifications here for me:

chosentoignore01.PNG.2930f0d6d0c3ad928ccb03e5f0830186.PNG

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

No notifications here for me:

not from postings on the forum itself,  but by using the pm system at top of the page.

Anyway, Towkio,  I wish you well in your pursuit of those little luxuries.  On the whole I'd rather feel clean and put up with less, but it's your choice.

• Like 3