Sign in to follow this  
Goldenstar Sands

Experienced Roleplayer Seeking Fantasy RP Sim

Hello! I have been back on SL now for a few months after taking a 4 year Hiatus and I have been wanting to get back into Roleplaying on SL! However I have been struggling to find any active communities to join! I am fairly open to a wide range of roleplay and wouldn't mind experimenting outside of Fantasy; however please no Modern, Urban or slice of life themes. (Steampunk and futuristic is fine) G, Moderate and Adult Sims are all fine and welcome! Dark and horror sims are even welcomed as well. 

I've been roleplaying on different platforms for over 12 years! A good chunk of which has been right here on SL! I have history in Merfolk, elven, fae, Pirate, steampunk, cyberpunk, tribal, western, Geisha reenactment, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, legend of Zelda, and a whole lot more! - Ideally I'd like to find a Fantasy sim that includes merfolks and or includes or allows some kind of asian theme.

Feel free to post here or poke me in world!

To be completely honest, there's been a certain decline in RP sims over the past couple of years. Saying that however, there's still plenty out there. Personally, I prefer fantasy RP too - it tends to be my 'go to' preference. I know of a few sims, though there's not a great deal of 'active' medieval fantasy sims. However, here's my suggestions:

Chronicles of Lynnea - This sim is specifically geared toward medieval fantasy. There's a variety of race choices, as well as cultures. There's plenty of lore to go through to help you generate an idea for a character. And, their staff are really friendly.

Crest of Vrek'mar - This is another medieval fantasy based sim, however it also incorperates elements of 'steampunk'. It's been around for a few years now and, from what I know, it has a fairly solid RP community. Though, I haven't been here in a while myself.

Convergence - This sim is different, in that it focuses on more urban/futuristic elements. It's recently had an up-date, and their traffic is jumping. They allow stereotypical fantasy creatures, as well as some, which are a little more unique.

Isle of Valesk - Another medieval fantasy sim, which has been around for a while. Not sure what the traffic is like at the moment but, I've heard good things.

Realm of Kardoloth - A fairly new, fairly recent medieval fantasy sim. They are a little more strict when it comes to races - steering away from excessive magic usage. 

There are others of course, however I haven't been to some of them, thus I can't really comment. However, the ones above are certainly worth a visit.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
:D