Hi all!

I'm hoping to start a centaur herd once I've bought my BC Centaur, but if someone could direct me to a common hangout or just add me if you're interested that'd be great! Feel free to comment with ideas for the herd as well or for meeting places! Thanks ??

That's a common problem, every centaur wants a herd and every barbarian king wants a tribe and every demon prince wants worshipers, ....

15 hours ago, Fionalein said:

That's a common problem, every centaur wants a herd and every barbarian king wants a tribe and every demon prince wants worshipers, ....

Yeah shame, if anyone is interested the offer stands :)

2 hours ago, eponablack said:

i have one and i would love to start something like this

Great! You can add me if you'd like (Charliewondr), I've seen a few other centaurs about so shouldn't be too difficult to recruit into the herd :)

On 8/18/2018 at 12:10 AM, Fionalein said:

Wait, we can have worshipers? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CharlieWondr said:

Great! You can add me if you'd like (Charliewondr), I've seen a few other centaurs about so shouldn't be too difficult to recruit into the herd :)

Just out of curiosity, but what do centaur herds do? ?

On 8/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, LadyChaii said:

Just out of curiosity, but what do centaur herds do? ?

Well, if you go by ancient mythology.... run from village/forest to village/village killing and ravaging... But honestly, I suppose they can do what ever they want to do! They are people, after all.