Fire chief seeking employment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Afternoon all.

My name is Thomas (Theo RL)

I have worked several years on SL as a deputy fire chief, often in command of the special operations unit and with some time as administrative officers aswell, I have also spend a lot of time in the SLCG as a rescue swimmer.

My real life resume is as a fire captain, currently of a USAR unit, earlier on I worked with both CBRN/HAZMAT and a regular engine company.

I am currently seeking employment on SL with any given realistic fire department in a loving and active RP town.

The position I seek is around the captain- battalion chief(area chief)  but other positions can be discussed if we decided to converse together. 

Do anyone know of a town or happen to manage a town that can make use of a experienced SL fire chief that happens to be a experienced RL fire captain ? 

I can ofcourse provided RL graduation papers and certificates that matches all my claims, looking forward to hear from you.

-Thomas

I have been contacted by 4 cities that are currently being reviewed for the best option so if you are reading this and you are in need of a experienced chief, now is your time to apply for it as it will not be long before I have to decide on what city I settle with. Along with myself as Chief I bring a mixed group of staff around 6-10 people and all the units that we need.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.