Contact list

Kal Habana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had someone accuse me of unfriending them. That is not the total issue but she said she had someone log into her account to check when I unfriended her.  First of all, I did not unfriend her ...the concern is privacy.  How can someone check on something like that other than the calling card being in the trash....it was not, btw.  I am worried about what info someone can get on my activities.  

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Kal Habana said:

I had someone accuse me of unfriending them. That is not the total issue but she said she had someone log into her account to check when I unfriended her.  First of all, I did not unfriend her ...the concern is privacy.  How can someone check on something like that other than the calling card being in the trash....it was not, btw.  I am worried about what info someone can get on my activities.  

There is no way that anyone can tell "when" you unfriended them.  They do not get any sort of message, so there would not be any history of said action in any log.  Thus, no clue what she is even attempting to claim there. 

Even when you do unfriend someone, the calling card does not automatically go into the trash.  You have to actually delete it yourself and your actions would have no impact whatsoever on the calling card in their inventory.

There have been oddities in the Friends list in the past, but if she still shows on your friends list then you are still on hers - it is a two-way street always.  However, what could happen is that you simply no longer show as 'online' to her and she thinks that is an issue.  The 'show online' thing can be because of your settings and it can also be because of SL oddities in the Friends list -- happens very frequently.

Side note - you might want to mention to her that letting someone else log in to her account is against the TOS, so she might want to be careful there.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.