Unable to list on Marketplace, says I have 20,000 items listed

Rhiana Innis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have posted this before but I will post this again as it's now been 4 months since I have been able to list anything on marketplace. Every time I try I get an error message telling me I already have 20,000 items listed which is the max allowed for any store, I have less than 500 items listed. I am a Gacha reseller  and have been listing for more than 3 years so am constantly adding and deleting listings once items are sold out. I was told previously that it looks like it is including all my archived listings, therefore thinks I have 20,000. I was told to make an alt and open a store on that account, which I have done but I have built up my reputation on my main account and felt like I was starting over again. Nobody seems to want to answer my questions regarding how much longer I am going to have to wait before I can list again, I think I have been very patient but I'm starting to get frustrated with this, I don't want to have to run 2 avatars and 2 marketplace stores, it's a pain, please tell me there is a fix coming very soon for this!

Too lazy to look it up but it's a well known bug, I think the overall explanation was : you sold 20k items in total now which is too much for the database... Seems a common problem for gacha resellers. Look in other marketplace threads. It is explained somewhere, ...

Edited by Fionalein

• 1 month later...

For 6 months I have been unable to list anything on MP under this account due to a listing bug telling me I already have 20,000 items listed. Today I tried to list an item, just out of curiosity and it let me list it, I was shocked! Does this mean this bug has now been fixed or was I just lucky? lol Please tell me it's been fixed!! :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhiana Innis said:

For 6 months I have been unable to list anything on MP under this account due to a listing bug telling me I already have 20,000 items listed. Today I tried to list an item, just out of curiosity and it let me list it, I was shocked! Does this mean this bug has now been fixed or was I just lucky? lol Please tell me it's been fixed!! :D

Yep!  It's been fixed.

Listing limits: we were counting archived listings against your limit of 20000, but not anymore.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.