daca89

Daca89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, Daca89 said:

Can anyone tell me how to become a human again after being a vampire? I am in bloodlines. And if the cure exist, what about my soul and will my avatar looks the same after i took that cure?

once in bloodline, ever in bloodlines

you can only revert to human again from vampire, or lycan, but will not get your soul back (and keep it real... a avatar doesn't have one)
your looks didn't change when you got bitten, and won't change when you revert to human either, it's nothing than RP.

You can never leave the bloodline game, but you can hide your name and details by wearing the garlic necklace  (click it when you wear it, and choose activate, than take it off)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace/6231947

T

7 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

once in bloodline, ever in bloodlines

you can only revert to human again from vampire, or lycan, but will not get your soul back (and keep it real... a avatar doesn't have one)
your looks didn't change when you got bitten, and won't change when you revert to human either, it's nothing than RP.

You can never leave the bloodline game, but you can hide your name and details by wearing the garlic necklace  (click it when you wear it, and choose activate, than take it off)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace/6231947

Thank you very much :) but whats the cure to revert to human again?

The key point in Ethan's answer is, "...it's nothing (more) than (roleplay)"

Bloodlines is a roleplaying game within the Second Life world.  If you're tired of it and don't want to play...don't play.  Just walk away.

You are still human, you haven't lost your soul...except in the context of the game.  If you don't play the game, that doesn't matter at all.

Ethan says, "Once in Bloodlines, ever in Bloodlines."  That is true, in a limited sense.  Your avatar name is in the Bloodlines data base.  In fact, that is how the Garlic Necklace works...your name goes into their data base as someone who is poisonous to bite.  Long ago, I let a friend who was in Bloodlines bite me (I was curious about what would happen).  Later, I wore and activated a garlic necklace, to keep from getting bite requests from strangers.  These are the only two interactions I have ever had with the Bloodlines system...and my name is, in fact, in their data base.  It does not worry me, or affect my SLife in the slightest.

So that's your answer:  You don't need to "revert" to human, you ARE human.  Just Say No to Bloodlines.

However...if your question is "how can I become human again in the context of the Bloodlines game, the answer is, "you can't."  This is simply being realistic (heh...I said "realistic" and "vampires" in the same sentence.)  Once you become a vampire, you are Undead.  You never, ever, ever, become alive again.  Dead is dead is dead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

However...if your question is "how can I become human again in the context of the Bloodlines game, the answer is, "you can't."  This is simply being realistic (heh...I said "realistic" and "vampires" in the same sentence.)  Once you become a vampire, you are Undead.  You never, ever, ever, become alive again.  Dead is dead is dead.

/me soflty coughs..

https://slbloodlines.com/gear/nightshade

This potion can be used to cure vampirism. If you drink this potion, the following will happen: your vital blood will be transformed into an equal amount of humanity (1L vital blood = 20% Humanity), your curse and embrace will be undone, you will become human again, you will no longer suffer the curse, you will lose all of your souls, and souls from your minions will no longer total upwards.

nothing else to add to your post :) 

i walked out of it some time ago, been up to 5 star king/alpha, all achievements..  in their records i'm still a registered player, nothing more.
Just a side-note, if you activated the garlic necklace, no bloodline player can see your name in the records, it's replaced by a random name they use for deactivated accounts, it won't point to you inworld or anywhere else. If they scan you inworld they get the message not to bite and their hud won't work on you.
Keep in mind, this is only about Bloodlines, there are other vampire huds and games, Those have their own rules and techniques.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.