Answer to a secret question and request for personal information

WhispersOfDreams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Привет! Я не помню ответа на секретный вопрос из моей основной учетной записи. Моя учетная запись была зарегистрирована почти 8 лет назад, и я нигде не записывал ответ на секретный вопрос. Но я слышал, что он должен войти, когда вы получите запрос на личную информацию. И если я не могу ответить на этот вопрос, помимо подтверждения документов, моя учетная запись может быть заморожена. Правильно?

Теперь я являюсь владельцем магазина, и я собираюсь снять свой доход с моей учетной записи PayPal . Поэтому я создал вторую учетную запись, а мой сценарий поставщика, из основной учетной записи, отправляет выручку в эту учетную запись.

Мне интересно, правильно ли я сделал это? Если я продолжу передачу L $ между двумя моими учетными записями, будет ли LL запрашивать подтверждение моей основной учетной записи? Мне нужен ответ на секретный вопрос для проверки моей учетной записи? В идеале я хотел бы подтвердить только мою основную учетную запись и сделать передачу в PayPal только через нее. Так как это более удобно. Что нужно для этого?

ps Я не хотел создавать отдельные темы для всех этих вопросов, так как он тесно связан друг с другом. У моей подруги такая же проблема. На самом деле, я знаю многих людей, которые столкнулись с проблемой забытого ответа на секретный вопрос ...

6 answers to this question

если вы хотите перевести деньги, скорее всего, вам нужно подтвердить свою личность, независимо от того, на какой учетной записи, если в начале указывается только правильная информация.
секретный вопрос - это только часть всего процесса проверки, есть несколько возможностей.

В случае сомнений обратитесь в службу поддержки.

17 hours ago, WhispersOfDreams said:

I know many people who are faced with the problem of a forgotten answer to a secret question ...

Where you went to school, what your first pet's name was... are not hard questions. Even 50 years later they are things you should know!

However, if you have forgotten the name to your first pet the lab can verify you in other ways. You will likely need to send in a copy of your ID papers. In all cases, contact support and work with them.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Where you went to school, what your first pet's name was... are not hard questions. Even 50 years later they are things you should know!

Yes. I never understand the problem with answering these questions. It’s not like five years ago you remembered your goldfish’s name (Goldie) but now you have forgotten.

15 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Yes. I never understand the problem with answering these questions. It’s not like five years ago you remembered your goldfish’s name (Goldie) but now you have forgotten.

I honestly cannot remember the choices that LL gave me for these questions, but I do know that some companies do not make wise choices and the people answering the questions do not realize it at the time.  I recently had to select a security question and answer for a new account signup on another website.  I had 4 choices of questions and they were all "Name your favorite xxxx (movie, book, teacher, singer)".  Stupid questions on the part of the creator because "favorites" can easily change over time.

The gist of all that is that if one of those type of questions was available from LL and someone chose it without really thinking it through, then I could see how someone could forget the "correct" answer 8 years later.

OP: LL использует множество способов определить, что вы на самом деле являетесь законным владельцем учетной записи.
Обратите внимание, однако, что я не думаю, что вам нужно ответить на секретный вопрос, просто добавив учетную запись PayPal в свою учетную запись SL. Возможно, вам придется повторно ввести свой пароль SL, но это действительно так. Тайный вопрос обычно вступает в игру, если вы забыли свой пароль и больше не имеете доступа к своему оригинальному адресу электронной почты. Вам также не нужно отвечать на секретный вопрос, чтобы продать L $ и запросить перевод кредита в PayPal.

(OP: LL uses a variety of ways to identify that you are in fact the legitimate owner of an account.  
Note however, that I don't think you need to answer the security question just to add a PayPal account to your SL account.  You might have to re-enter your SL password, but that is really it.  The secret question usually comes into play if you have forgotten your password and no longer have access to your original email address.  You also don't need to answer the security question to sell L$ and request credit transfer to PayPal.)

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You also don't need to answer the security question to sell L$ and request credit transfer to PayPal.)

actually... they can ask all possible things when you try to process credit

some things i got asked during several cash outs:

name of some friends
where did you sign up ( town/region of RL)
from where you regulary signed on ( region or ISP )
why you logged on from xxxxx ( from the office with a vpn)
who are xxx.xxx and xxxxx ( store owners i did some business with)
utility bill
phone bill
rl identity proof

and this isn't even all....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

actually... they can ask all possible things when you try to process credit

some things i got asked during several cash outs:

name of some friends
where did you sign up ( town/region of RL)
from where you regulary signed on ( region or ISP )
why you logged on from xxxxx ( from the office with a vpn)
who are xxx.xxx and xxxxx ( store owners i did some business with)
utility bill
phone bill
rl identity proof

and this isn't even all....

Now that you mention it, I do remember having to answer the "what city/state did you sign up in" - I only did process credit once in all my years here.   Rumor has it that they've recently stopped doing that stupid 'name your friends' stuff (really, how many of us know the exact spelling of those odd names that many choose to have?). 

I suppose if you are transferring out large amounts and/or doing it often, then they might want some further proof of who you are.  I think part of that is so they can decide if there are any IRS filings that have to be done.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.