Nostalgia: Who remembers the "Midnight" sims?

HRH Andrew

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In my early days of sl, I remember the little cluster of Midnight sims; Midnight Reflections, Midnight Falls, Midnight Gardens, etc.

They've been long gone now, but were among my favourite places to have explored and chilled.

Are there any other sims like that out there? Do you think any of them would ever make a come back?

• Like 4

On 8/13/2018 at 9:28 PM, Raindrop Drinkwater said:

There was also a set of educational sims about weather that I liked a lot -- great for skiing. Can't remember the name.

That was Weather Island, by the Weather Channel - I still have a pair of those skis knocking about in my inventory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, HRH Andrew said:

In my early days of sl, I remember the little cluster of Midnight sims; Midnight Reflections, Midnight Falls, Midnight Gardens, etc.

They've been long gone now, but were among my favourite places to have explored and chilled.

Are there any other sims like that out there? Do you think any of them would ever make a come back?

I created the Midnight sims for my customer and continue to create elaborate nature areas. I can't post them here as it might be seen as advertising, but if you want to PM me inworld I can send some links.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:21 PM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I remember Midnight Reflections. I loved it there. So sad that it's gone:( I have a few pics in my inventory still from my visits. Makes me feel quite nostalgic...

One of SL's classic places that should've been preserved even if the Lindens had to pay for it and write off the expense. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.