im trying to upgrade my account

IAMDOLLX3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

im trying to upgrade my account. when I go to the buy now page, it keeps saying error. I don't have my bank card and im trying to use my PayPal for it but its not working. please let me know if theres another way of getting the upgrade thru my PayPal

3 answers to this question

The most common reason for a problem with your PayPal account is that it is not "verified".  This is a procedure you go through via the PayPal website, to link a credit card or a RL bank account to your PayPal account.  It generally takes a few business days to complete the process.

The second most common problem is that there isn't enough money actually in the PayPal account.  Linden Lab won't wait for money to be transferred from your bank, to PayPal, to them.  They require instant payment.  Transfer money from your bank to PayPal and wait until the transaction is complete before incurring charges from LL.

The third possibility is that your transaction exceeds PayPal's "safety" limit.  This is set by default at $200.  You can go into your PayPal account and authorize payments to Linden Research, Inc.

Or it could be something else, and you'll need to contact both PayPal and LL Billing to work it out.

• Like 1

Don't tell us what is not happening, tell us what IS happening. What does the error say? As far as we know the error could be saying "Your nose is too large so no Linden Dollars for you!"

Since you haven't said what is happening the one and only potential solution I can offer is: did you set up a "Payment Information" in your account? You have to do that first, before attempting to purchase L$.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.