512 to 1024

Maryanne Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Is it possible to buy 512 of that land?

if right there's a link (url) in the description of the abandoned land. ( mostly a shortened url)

There is explained how to contact support for these matters.

If they do... is up to support. My experience is only about whole parcels. But think they'r mostly not unwillingly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 6:36 AM, Maryanne Solo said:

Hello

I am premium and have 512 of land. (skybox).

Land next door, (southern side), is Abandoned Mainland, (nothing at all on it),

owned by governor linden - 53776m2 not for sale.

Is it possible to buy 512 of that land?

I have often gotten LL to cut out a 512 from a bigger piece, but it really depends on their discretion and I suppose whether they think they will be able to auction a larger parcel "as is". Always worth trying.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:20 PM, Roary McGillivary said:

The only question that is Dumb is the one I dont ask, so Im asking. I am a premium account owner I have an LL home on a 512 LL Homes Land Plot. So I understand I can move up to 1024? how do I do that? is there a LL realtor I can contact or some thing? 

Your tier allowance has increased from 512 to 1024.  You can stay where you are at and also use 512 of tier elsewhere (donate to a group or buy your own 512 plot).  You can also abandon your LL home and use your full 1024 elsewhere (donate to a group or buy your own plot).  You can also just hang with what you have and wait until the 1024 LL homes become available -- we do not have an actual timeline on that.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:42 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your tier allowance has increased from 512 to 1024.  You can stay where you are at and also use 512 of tier elsewhere (donate to a group or buy your own 512 plot).  You can also abandon your LL home and use your full 1024 elsewhere (donate to a group or buy your own plot).  You can also just hang with what you have and wait until the 1024 LL homes become available -- we do not have an actual timeline on that.

I am willing to wait on the 1024 LL homes, I've been where I am now for 8 years I am in no hurry. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.