Sign in to follow this  
NatalieSchreiber

Lolas Tango, Maitreya Lara and Letutka mesh Head

Well I recently bought lolas tango deliq but i was having a really hard making them match with the skin I had. Then decided to get Maitreya lara body and  a mesh head from letutka. And I havent been able to find an applier that could mix them all together. Any sugestions?

I think you're gonna have a hard time to find a Lola's applier who match with Lara's Body unless you try to change the skin manually in Maitreya HUD. Maybe you can try big boobs shapes, with cleavage appliers and there's a script that makes your boobs jump (I forgot the name now). People used to wear Lola's with classical bodys a time ago. Sometimes is hard to find fitted clothes and appliers now, it's a little old. But theres always some options in Marketplace.

Edited by Lara Aulder

You’re going to need a skin that does Maitreya, lelutka and lola’s. It sounds like you’re going to need a skin maker that does omega somewhere in there. 

Pumec does all three, Skinner does omega and lelutka and I think Itgirl?

Glam Affair has or at least used to have Lola appliers that would tie in with the included GA skins in your body and head their satellite store that comes up as just Glam Affair in search has their older appliers I think they've done away with their system stuff 

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Glam Affair has or at least used to have Lola appliers that would tie in with the included GA skins in your body and head their satellite store that comes up as just Glam Affair in search has their older appliers I think they've done away with their system stuff 

AFAIK they went poof when the new skins came out...

• Thanks 1