Sign in to follow this  
Marianne Little

Sci-Fi landscaping/builds

Can you recommend stores who have sci-fi decorations and buildings?

I want to create an outdoor landscape that looks like the surface on a planet, with a small community.

I do not want skyboxes.

These stores are known to me, but I seek more suggestions.

• Anna Erotica
  • Isil
  • Solares

Neurolab and PsiNanna

and lots more - just hop around scifi sims and look what they have put up there,...

Lore has a small selection of scifi stuff. It's not on ground level tho, but there's a tele near the landing site that'll take you up to the skybox they're held at.

And Breda Tech! I dunno if they have an inworld store tho.

Edited by LadyChaii

Reality Designs has full perm sci-fi plants and other assorted sci-fi stuff. Athena Creations also sells a lot of full perm sci-fi bits and pieces. 

Milk Motion had the Unknown Planet gacha which was a rocky sci-fi landscape with volcanos and stuff, not sure if it's in their store but I am sure people are selling it on the marketplace. Not sure if it is what you have in mind but going through my inventory it's the only full sci-fi planet landscape I can find and I have a lot of sci-fi stuff. 

Other stores that are not sci-fi but that sell a few quality pieces are Culprit and Mad Pea. Culco has had some sci-fi house and furniture gachas.

10 hours ago, LadyChaii said:

Lore has a small selection of scifi stuff. It's not on ground level tho, but there's a tele near the landing site that'll take you up to the skybox they're held at.

And Breda Tech! I dunno if they have an inworld store tho.

they have, or at least had in http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business District Alpha/172/155/22

• Thanks 1