Fox Paragorn

Looking for Roleplayer female that wants to be robotized

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Everything Coffee said

and

Maybe those that matter to them look beyond such things

Maybe they just don't give a flying F what anyone outside their close circle thinks since they aren't here to impress those people anyway.

Plus some of us just like how our system head looks, its unique, and even with sliders on a mesh head, you can never match it exactly.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:37 PM, Fox Paragorn said:

Well seem to people that post here does not know you can set data as harware without the posibility of that being overriten.

Than happen when you talk of things you do not understand, but for easy, that is called ROM, goole it.

if you read things right it does not allow the robot to comit any crime, they cannot kill. Also, if you truly think it in a Logical and not emotional way.

because its unable to change it owner, cannot do things that will harm its owner on the long run. So, in that context cannot comit a crime, because it knows his owner will have to respond on it.

there is always the way to rationalize something if you wand and you are willing to not think it fully. Humans can do that, because they tend to forget the inconvenients and details, but a robot will not.

I do not even know why i answer if no matter what I say you will try to tergiversate or get out of context (also the reason why i do not like normal people, if it where for me the human raze will go extinct, because does not deserve what it has, or at least most of them if not look what we are doing to oun planet, and the same way most treat each other).

What are we doing to our planet? 

5 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Maybe because they care about your framerate and don't wish to overburden everyone they meet with the excessive rendering costs that mesh bodies and heads provide.

Maybe they don't want to have the exact same face as everyone else.

Maybe they like they way they look.

Maybe they feel those who would pass judgement on their ability to keep up with current fads/trends are not worth spending the money to impress.

Bento mesh heads don’t all look the same. And unless you’re wearing tons of attachments, having a high complexity shouldn’t even be an issue with a full mesh avie. The awesome part is how many skins there are for mesh heads and it actually looks realistic and pretty. Most people won’t talk to anyone not using a mesh avie at popular places just because it’s so outdated to use a system avie. 

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Most people won’t talk to anyone not using a mesh avie at popular places just because it’s so outdated to use a system avie. 

Define "most".  You apparently mean 'you and other pretentious snobs' because I have people talk to me all the time when I go to various clubs - and I still get hit on by guys all the time too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Most people won’t talk to anyone not using a mesh avie at popular places just because it’s so outdated to use a system avie. 

The world does not revolve around how much attention you get /  imagine others get / don't get. Nor does it depend on your having a mesh face.

More realism isn't always better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Edited by CoffeeDujour
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Define "most".  You apparently mean 'you and other pretentious snobs' because I have people talk to me all the time when I go to various clubs - and I still get hit on by guys all the time too.

Not necessarily. But, often most aren’t too keen on talking to people with non-mesh avatars and will say so in their profiles or low key ignore because an avie looks old school when mesh has been out for a while. 

Also, many of the looks done with system avatars can look hundreds times better mesh.

OP is sort of asking for a bit here, but if he might find a few blasts from the past decade old looking avatars still around. 

people that do not talk to not mesh in sl, do not deserve my attention any way, so no loose for me.

And i better do not say what I think of them.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

they’re old AF in real life and over 35.

11 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

We're doomed.

Wait... there are people in SL who are under 35?

16 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I will certainly agree with Fox in that the old system avatar and with it's ability to have texture based alpha mask and ease of using unrigged attachments is vastly easier to dress up in atypical situations.

You would be hard pushed to pull this off with a mesh head & body, and this is symmetrical.

SxQVwGy.png

An avatar like that is stupid easy to pull off with a mesh body and head. hell, with mesh you could make it look 10 times better.

14 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Bento mesh heads don’t all look the same. And unless you’re wearing tons of attachments, having a high complexity shouldn’t even be an issue with a full mesh avie. The awesome part is how many skins there are for mesh heads and it actually looks realistic and pretty. Most people won’t talk to anyone not using a mesh avie at popular places just because it’s so outdated to use a system avie. 

I must say that while mesh bodies have the ability to eliminate ugly system bodies, they have ushered in a whole new realm of ugly.

• Like 1

ugly bodies can be made no matter the system. Or you are saying that you did not saw bodies with each breast bigger than the person head and the ass that big as well, in any of the systems, also, the amount of make up they use on mesh ones sometimes its so much that is almost the same bad as my reference.

7 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

Wait... there are people in SL who are under 35?

6 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I don't know about you but I'm 28. I've been 28 so often I cant remember my actual age without working it out.

Lil is forever 30

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

2 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

ugly bodies can be made no matter the system. Or you are saying that you did not saw bodies with each breast bigger than the person head and the ass that big as well, in any of the systems, also, the amount of make up they use on mesh ones sometimes its so much that is almost the same bad as my reference.

i believe i said there were ugly system bodies and now we have ugly mesh bodies

2 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Is this what you’re looking for?

428F3AB5-47D3-4608-8EF5-5086B42ADAF4.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

yea well, of course NOT!!!. do not take things out of context, 

you can have good hairs, shapes and skins without using mesh. But of course people that think mesh is great, will do anything to tergiversate.

1 hour ago, Fox Paragorn said:

do not take things out of context,

this is standard, no mesh, some people have no idea what's possible with a standard avatar.

elsie_001.png.c5a2a1c3fff7f377c67a38a4cc60d70c.png

Edited by Elsie Galtier
  • Like 3

I am not english speaker so may be not writing it down, what I tried to mean is, exagerating to the point of ridiculus.

For example, because I said system avatar, someone on purpose set a PLAIN as you start avatar, meanwhile as  Elsie Galtier said before.
You can actually do great bodies with the system avatar. (and yes hairs are hard to make)
Even so I never said, you could not buy anything, just, not mesh.
So they get things out of proportion, but I know they are trolling, thanks Elsie to show my point.

16 minutes ago, Elsie Galtier said:

this is standard, no mesh, some people have no idea what's possible with a standard avatar.

elsie_001.png.c5a2a1c3fff7f377c67a38a4cc60d70c.png

Is it the head or the body that is no mesh?  The neck line implies one or the other.